Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Beach "lock box"

I received mine very quickly as well. I agree - it's going to be great for those small items you leave at your seat while in the water. Just wish it was a little bigger so I could fit my Kindle in it!
    Paula

August 20 - we'll be b-a-a-a-c-k at the Ocean Club!

lazy lizard had them last week for 49 bucks.

I am going to order also, better to be safe than sorry

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Ordered a Vacation Vault before we left, as we thought the Holiday Inn would be very crowded at the beach. Well, we used it the first day, and never used it again! I didn't take the camera or cash to the beach when we swam, and kept room key, book, sunglasses, lotion, in a canvas bag with no problem!!!

Aruba since 1979
    we used our religiously. i was out at the pool or beach very early every morning and eventually paul joined me. we did not venture far from either of those locations. our vacation vault got attached to the palaypa or poolside table/umbrella. since that area was home base for us every day while in aruba, we felt much safer as we kept our room keys, a few dollars, ipods and camera in it. we are not wild about running back to our lacabana apartment and find it way more convenient and safer to keep our stuff with us.
    my point is, many of us spend lots of time outdoors at the pool or the beach and need to have their stuff somewhat secured.

others, do not have the same needs and imo if one is not going to be using it, don't waste the money.

we love ours.

Quote Originally Posted by winder View Post
    Ordered a Vacation Vault before we left, as we thought the Holiday Inn would be very crowded at the beach. Well, we used it the first day, and never used it again! I didn't take the camera or cash to the beach when we swam, and kept room key, book, sunglasses, lotion, in a canvas bag with no problem!!!
    Check this thread.
    Eagle Beach Boy
    Ontario, Canada

Aruba since 1979
    check which thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Beach Boy View Post
    Check this thread.

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    I didn't buy one for our trip and I thought about it as the 2 weeks passed. Our first week we are right outside our room at the pool so it's easy to run in for the camera etc. as needed.
    The 2nd week we were farther from the pool and beach and on the 3rd floor so I did wish I had one for those times. It would've put my mind at ease! I purposely left the camera in the room and really wish I had had it a few times!

Ok...I am ready to get one of these vaults...sounds like as great way to keep things safe while in the water. Has anyone had trouble with them not working? I would hate to have camera and stuff in it and not be able to get it off the palapya with my valuables inside. Just a thought...

I am the one that had a problem. Just "SET" the lock before you leave the store. Either I had a finger problem or it was a faulty lock.
    It was exchanged with no problems.
    We used it every day for 70 days.
    Eagle Beach Boy
    Ontario, Canada

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234