Aruba Beach
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By corona

Thread: Great sleep for late risers!

Loved the natural bridge before it collapsed...now not so much...view from lighthouse, sunset drinks at the Hyatt, tearing it up on the north side with a rental jeep...I could go on for hours....

Exclamation Great sleep for late risers!

I pack a couple of those black office binder clips...they really keep the hotel drapes closed up nice and tight. If I've had a late night (and my palapa is already reserved) I like to sleep in a bit. When that inevitable slice of sunlight seems to appear out of nowhere, I'm like a vampire diving in the darkened corners of the bed trying to avoid the hellfire that is sun.

Good idea! Might also hold the bathing suits to the balcony chairs!

I like the idea of using them for the bathing suits. I'm always tying the straps in knots on the chairs!

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    I do not sleep in but always bring clothespins for my beach towels and for hanging my suits on the back of the patio chair to dry. Last year I brought these new "boca clips"which are adorable...many different types I have the pink flamingos and pretty tropical birds as well. They are much larger than clothes pins but awful cute

Aruba since 1979
    those boca clips are sold at bed bath and beyond.
    Quote Originally Posted by DiviDiviFan View Post
    I do not sleep in but always bring clothespins for my beach towels and for hanging my suits on the back of the patio chair to dry. Last year I brought these new "boca clips"which are adorable...many different types I have the pink flamingos and pretty tropical birds as well. They are much larger than clothes pins but awful cute

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    those boca clips are sold at bed bath and beyond.
    I wanted to add that I bought the clips in very cute colors and they have Aruba stamped on them too, so a nice souvenir, at the tables on the main street off of Palm Beach in front of the shopping area. They were very inexpensive too. I *think* a pack of four was $1.00. You can't beat that.

That's a great idea to clip the curtains shut if there's sun peeking in.
    No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem
    Next Aruba trip in
    Loving Aruba Since Honeymoon 1984