Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: How many shirts and shorts?

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyC55 View Post
    This will be our first time using our timeshare at the Surf Club any thing we should bring with us from home cause I'm not sure what is included or what will be there for us to use obviously we will need to get groceries but we come in on a Sunday arriving about 3:30pm so no time to grocery shop is the store at the Marriott reasonable to pick up a few things??
    Candy, Ling and sons could do a delivery for you. Just order on line.
    Things we have stuffed into the tiny spaces of our suitcases: block of cheddar cheese, goldfish, granola bars, h20 drop ins, pkg. wraps, lb of coldcuts, 1/2 dz dd bagels...all of which carry us over till we can get to the grocery store.
    Don't forget your tubes for the lazy river.

Thanks Cindy. Is there a size of tube for the lazy river??

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    "mental picture............." bill all ready for bed, wearing his sox.
    You go, Bill!

Haven't heard from too many of us girls re what to pack. My first time to Aruba, I took clothes for dinners out that I never wore. Found out that the whole island is pretty casual. Leaving in 12 days, and of course have managed to collect quite a clothing pile of possiblities!! My Dad always used to say "Put your clothes in one pile, and your money in another. Now, take half of the clothes, and twice the amount of money!"
    Last edited by Windy; 03-05-2010 at 05:32 PM.

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    Quote Originally Posted by Windy View Post
    You go, Bill!

Haven't heard from too many of us girls re what to pack. My first time to Aruba, I took clothes for dinners out that I never wore. Found out that the whole island is pretty casual. Leaving in 12 days, and of course have managed to collect quite a clothing pile of possiblities!! My Dad always used to say "Put your clothes in one pile, and your money in another. Now, take half of the clothes, and twice the amount of money!"
    LOL I love that!!

Quote Originally Posted by Windy View Post
    My Dad always used to say "Put your clothes in one pile, and your money in another. Now, take half of the clothes, and twice the amount of money!"
    Is he related to my grandmother . Very very smart man.

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Is he related to my grandmother . Very very smart man.
    He was an amazing awesome man!

windy, I love that saying, whenever i start packing I over pack, thinking I need choices, but in reality, yes everything is very casual, and this year I am def. going to cut the clothes in half, unfortunately won't be able to double the money ( but will have a credit card )

Yes, double the money would be nice, wouldn't it?! (my Dad always said that part with a big grin!)

My brother can travel for a month with a small carry on. I pack too much to sit on the beach.

I know its amazing my son can go to china for 2 weeks with a carry on and a backpack. I go to aruba for a week (with washer and dryer) and take 1 suitcase just for shoes and pillow.(I need my own pillow) and then a ton of clothes, something for at night dinner, something to wear in afternoon.. What afternoon I never get out of my bathing suit till its time to shower for dinner... So this year I will learn my lesson....1 suitcase .....to be cont..

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast