Aruba Beach
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: How many shirts and shorts?

Ok SunworshipperII let me know how the packing goes as I will be returning to Aruba in March with high hopes of packing 1 checked and 1 carry on. I usually have 2 checked and 1 carry on. I'm with you this is the year for condensing. Who needs clothes for the afternoon I'm in a bathing suit... Do you think we can do it???

sunworshipper, I hear you, do the same thing, its crazy, bathsuiting all day, and something comfortable for dinner, its so sad that " we need choices ?

I am hoping to get through with just one checked and one carry on, we will see..
    Lisa
    First trip to Aruba down; many more to come

Lisa

Quote Originally Posted by lrealnurse View Post
    I am hoping to get through with just one checked and one carry on, we will see..
    Lisa
    At the Tamarijn you will only need a bathing suit and coverup during the day. Only bring shorts for sightseeing or to wear at night.
    Been there done that.

My husband says the same thing, too: "Less clothes, more money".

Over the years I've been getting much better at packing. I hate it when I pack something I don't wear or if I only wear a pair of shoes once.

We usually go to Aruba for 17 days every Sept. I now only need to pack one checked bag and one carry-on for 17 days - that's it.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~ View Post
    My husband says the same thing, too: "Less clothes, more money".

Over the years I've been getting much better at packing. I hate it when I pack something I don't wear or if I only wear a pair of shoes once.
    My goal is to come home with one clean set of clothes to use in case we miss our connecting flight home.

Okay ladies, how many pairs of shoes?

I wear sneakers (the heaviest by far) and pack a pair of shoes for room to beach or pool and one pair tan matches everything pair of sandals.

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Okay ladies, how many pairs of shoes?

I wear sneakers (the heaviest by far) and pack a pair of shoes for room to beach or pool and one pair tan matches everything pair of sandals.
    I wear my Nikes (sneakers) on the plane (they take up too much space in my luggage) and I bring one pair of flip-flops (for the beach) and two pairs of sandals (one dressy/high heel and one more casual - that go with everything.)
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    I wear sneakers and bring one pair of nice comfy flip flops. The only time I wore my sneakers there was on the Green Zebra tour.

I bring three pair of flip flops - one for the beach, and two for dinner/sightseeing. I've thought about bringing sneakers, but my feet hate to be confined when it's warm - a real challenge when I go for a run!!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast