Aruba Beach
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: How many shirts and shorts?

Costa Linda, Renaissance Ocean Suites, any place where there is a beach and tiki hut I am good 8)
    Good to know. Thanks guys! I decided to buy 2 more suits for good measure, so now I will have 4. And I will be buying more cover ups since I've only got 1.

I planned on wearing shorts most everywhere, too. I'm not a "dress girl." 8-)

Quote Originally Posted by devilsangel7681 View Post
    And I will be buying more cover ups since I've only got 1.
    I can never have too many cover ups. I wear them over my bathing suit to breakfast and lunch and invariably spill something from a meal on them. If I am lucky it is not the first day of vacation, but..."Murphy's Law"...

Costa Linda, Renaissance Ocean Suites, any place where there is a beach and tiki hut I am good 8)
    Haha yeah no kidding! Always good to have backup in case of a spill. :-) I have been looking around for some cheap ones, Target, Wal mart, etc. Guess I will just find 1 style and buy 3 different colors! ha :-)

Quote Originally Posted by devilsangel7681 View Post
    Haha yeah no kidding! Always good to have backup in case of a spill. :-) I have been looking around for some cheap ones, Target, Wal mart, etc. Guess I will just find 1 style and buy 3 different colors! ha :-)
    I was just looking at them on jcpenney.com and all coverups are on sale

Hmm...I will definitely be checking them out then, thanks for the tip!

OK! I now have 4 suits and 3 coverups, on top of shorts, tanks, etc. I think I am good to go! Target is a blessing! :-)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567