Aruba Beach
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Packing List (by Liz of NJ aruba Lover)

Hello fellow Aruba lovers, To try to keep the weight of our suitcases down, I found Purex 3 in 1 laundry sheets that weigh practically nothing. Thank you everyone for making me feel so welcome!!! Keep those restaurant reviews coming. Patti

Aruba since 1979
    love those purex sheets for travel.
    not so wild about them for use at home.....they leave a waxy coating on the dryer walls.

Thanks for the heads up on using the purex 3 in1 laundry sheets in my own dryer! Thank you all for your great tips. I have packed the springway floats, clothespins, Oggi wide mouth water bottles, underwater film, and plenty of fives and ones. I found a luggage scale with a tape measure on sale at TJMax for 3 dollars, and the oggi insulated water bottles with a built in strap were on sale for 7 dollars!!!! Now I have more money to spend in Aruba, LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    love those purex sheets for travel.
    not so wild about them for use at home.....they leave a waxy coating on the dryer walls.
    My uncle and SIL's stepdad are both firefighters. Dryer sheets are the #1 cause of dryer fires because they leave a buildup on the inside of the dryer as well as the vent pipe.

Liz, love your list, you included some ideas I had not thought of. Very helpfull Thanks

On a lounge chair..In a hut..Somewhere on the beach..
    Wow, I am printing that out! Thank you!!

Just printed out Liz's packing list. Do this every year just to make sure we don't forget anything. Another great idea from this forum!!

thanks!!

Liz - thank you so much for the Packing list!! Sounds silly, but I would have forgotten my health insurance card if I hadn't checked out your list. So excited for first trip to Aruba!

momee

Aruba since 1979
    the health insurance card is probably worthless in aruba.

if in need of medical, you will have to pay cash or credit card, save receipts....(get them in ENGLISH) and then submit to your insurance company when you get home.

Quote Originally Posted by momee612 View Post
    Liz - thank you so much for the Packing list!! Sounds silly, but I would have forgotten my health insurance card if I hadn't checked out your list. So excited for first trip to Aruba!

momee

groceries

Does anyone bring groceries from home. Thinking of bringing coffe , tea, sugar, etc. I know they are expensive in Aruba but wonder if it's worth packing these items.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast