Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: pacsafe?

but do these lock like the VV they look like they just clip on something.... what good is that.

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

I just put in the kindle, the kindle cover (the one with the light) separately (to simulate another kindle) and a point and shoot camera, still enough room for a wallet, iPod and more cash!!! It should also fit the iTouch, not the kitchen sink though... Not sure about the slr camera though....I don't own one and not sure if it would fit.

Quote Originally Posted by sunworshipperII View Post
    but do these lock like the VV they look like they just clip on something.... what good is that.
    They lock with the steel cord and can wrap around any object. There is a steel bead on the steel cord that has to pull through the latch (the first couple of times it's pretty stiff) then the lock goes through and latches pretty easily. here is the youtube demonstration

I have no affiliation with this company, just want to share an alternative to the VV

This is the black 100.00 one right?

[/url]

No...$45.00. The name is the pac safe travelsafe 100.

Quote Originally Posted by mimifor2 View Post
    I just put in the kindle, the kindle cover (the one with the light) separately (to simulate another kindle) and a point and shoot camera, still enough room for a wallet, iPod and more cash!!! It should also fit the iTouch, not the kitchen sink though... Not sure about the slr camera though....I don't own one and not sure if it would fit.
    Thanks so much Mimi, I appreciate it. Both dh & dd's kindles have the exact same cover.

Mimi, btw, they love the lighted covers, but if yours is not secure in the cover where it connects like on the spine of a book, there are some defective covers which were shipped. Dh found out just today when he went online to return his. Amazon has a notice there which will give you a choice of return for refund or a pre-paid return and they will ship a new one free of charge as well.

Aruba lisa friends of ours travel to Aruba a couple times a year and were wondering about storing some of their gear and clothes so as not to have to keep packing and unpacking it. Any suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by CandyC55 View Post
    Aruba lisa friends of ours travel to Aruba a couple times a year and were wondering about storing some of their gear and clothes so as not to have to keep packing and unpacking it. Any suggestions
    Candy, Andrea and Liz both use Timeshare Storage?

Timeshare Storage?
    ALL the details

Also thanks again Mimi, dh decided to go for the http://pacsafe.com/www/index.php?_room=3&_action=detail&id=85&features=sp ecification this way he can use it on the plane for his carryon, ditching the laptop bag and it will double as a bag for the beach.
    Last edited by Arubalisa; 01-05-2011 at 09:17 PM.

Aruba since 1979
    yup
    timesharestorage@aol.com

the owners are Lou and Joanne
    they take great care of our stuff.

Just ordered my pacsafe.....sooo excited hope it fits my nook...and other stuff now I have that and my VV...stinks that you can't trust people..now I want to buy a combination lock instead of a key lock for it...but I can get that anywhere. I hope... Thanks everyone for your input.

[/url]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast