Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Photos of my Aruba Koozies

Very nice. Reminds me of the Corona Commericals!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~ View Post
    I think it took her about one week to finish them....and then shipping adds extra time but you can pay extra for priority shipping. If you ordered them today or tomorrow, you might have them in time. When you send in the order, just ask her if you could receive them by a certain date (and that you'll pay extra for shipping if you need to/want to.)

I ordered 4 of them....then loved them so much I ordered 2 more for a couple of other friends and paid extra for shipping since we were getting close to our departure date (I told her when I needed them by.) But it might depend on how busy she is, too.
    ~Amy~, here's a part time job for you...sell them for her OR sell them to aruba.com and we could buy at the ATA headquaters...they are so cool ! cindy

I LOVE your koozies! What a great gift idea! Thanks for sharing!

It's so cute! The color really blends for summer. I'd like to have one of those.

These are great......I think I will order some and put them in the welcome bags I plan to make. Will the one you got fit on a water bottle also?....we have a few non drinkers but I would not want to leave them out.

Quote Originally Posted by cukiecutr View Post
    These are great......I think I will order some and put them in the welcome bags I plan to make. Will the one you got fit on a water bottle also?....we have a few non drinkers but I would not want to leave them out.
    They have different sizes available - for beer cans, beer bottles, and water bottles. Just make sure you pick the size you want when you're ordering.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Received my 24 can koozies from Bobbi Jo yesterday and I am so happy with them. Can't wait to give them to everyone next June. Thanks again for posting her web site.
    Dolores

Quote Originally Posted by ArubaDolores View Post
    Received my 24 can koozies from Bobbi Jo yesterday and I am so happy with them. Can't wait to give them to everyone next June. Thanks again for posting her web site.
    Dolores
    Hi Dolores - glad to hear that you're happy with them! Bobbi Jo does a great job (and she's quick, too!) I bet everyone will love their koozie gifts in Aruba!
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

mac

can coozies

Not sure if it was here or not, but saw someone post about a company that makes personalized can coozies. Meant to write it down, but of course did not. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Yes it was ArubaAmy, look for her postings koozies, it has been here and other boards.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast