Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Photos of my Aruba Koozies

I don't know Bobbi Jo personally (the woman who makes them) but in the few emails I've had with her she seems very nice (and she does great work!) I'm happy to be sending "Aruba business" her way!
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

And let me add to Amy's response on the great job that Bobbi Jo does. I ordered 24 koozies for my group for next June and they are just wonderful. The quality is exceptional. The koozies are a sea blue color with lime green writing with a green/brown palm tree. Chose those colors since they are the colors of the Playa Linda Timeshare towels. Each one has Aruba, 2010 under Aruba, then a palm tree and a name. They came out just wonderful and am so anxious to hand them out next year. Each koozie is wrapped in cellophane and includes Bobbi Jo's card with her web site.
    Dolores

Quote Originally Posted by ArubaDolores View Post
    And let me add to Amy's response on the great job that Bobbi Jo does. I ordered 24 koozies for my group for next June and they are just wonderful. The quality is exceptional. The koozies are a sea blue color with lime green writing with a green/brown palm tree. Chose those colors since they are the colors of the Playa Linda Timeshare towels. Each one has Aruba, 2010 under Aruba, then a palm tree and a name. They came out just wonderful and am so anxious to hand them out next year. Each koozie is wrapped in cellophane and includes Bobbi Jo's card with her web site.
    Dolores
    You sound like me...when I got mine I could NOT WAIT to give them to my friends because I was so excited! And I liked that they kind of came "wrapped" already in the cellophane so I didn't have to do any of my own gift wrapping.

The ones you made sound pretty! I had a hard time picking colors and fonts since my artistic ability is next to none and I tend to overanalyze.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

I actually gave several to my daughter that I had made for her family and friends that will also join us next year. I will be there for 3 weeks and am trying to "pawn" off some stuff for her to take when she comes down the second week with my son and other grandson. And she was so excited and hid them immediately so her boys would not see them until next June. And I'm sure my New Jersey friends will be excited to receive them next year and will want to order some. I was so glad that Bobbi Jo included her business card; good PR. Once I saw the colors I really focussed on the colors to coordinate with the towels at Playa Linda since that is where all of us will be staying. And of course Bobbi Jo helped me a lot, sending me samples of several colors for me to select.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234