Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Soft sided cooler back pack

This product is no longer availble with this link. However, I can't wait to try the rolling cooler we found that I just realized has backpack straps. I just don't know whether or not it leaks. This will be my carry on. Think anyone will know we're headed to the beach? LOL

Soft sided cooler back pack-20170902_212110.jpg

I'm still practicing with the tablet. Don't know why the pic is sideways.

Quote Originally Posted by AUA1989 View Post
    This product is no longer availble with this link. However, I can't wait to try the rolling cooler we found that I just realized has backpack straps. I just don't know whether or not it leaks. This will be my carry on. Think anyone will know we're headed to the beach? LOL

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170902_212110.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	87.9 KB 
ID:	6180

I'm still practicing with the tablet. Don't know why the pic is sideways.
    That one looks great! I did go back and add new links to the post.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Just a follow up. I used the cooler as a carry on and it worked great. No questions from TSA and it fit perfectly in the overhead bin. We used it all week to take drinks, snacks, sandwiches to the beach and it came in real handy packing up for a day at Rogers beach. Then, I used it as my carry on home.

We have 2 soft sided coolers with shoulder straps that we have been taking to Aruba for years now. No idea where we got them, can't even look to say name brand since they are packed for our trip in a week but they also get wet on bottom after a long day of abuse in the sun/shade. We also try to keep them in a dry shadey spot but the heat just gets them overtime.
    I use them here at home all summer long and they seem to stay better here, but of course I am not carrying the kitchen sink in them like we do on the island. Will see how they do this year and post name incase anyone is interested
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12