Aruba Beach

Thread: Storing items in Aruba for next vacation...

Storing items in Aruba for next vacation...

I remember someone making a comment about a couple that stores your belongings for future vacations....I am thinking about doing that this next trip down and would like some information....any help would be greatly appreciated.....it would be great not to have to lug things back and forth every trip...especially since I have decided to bring my own big teflon coated frying pan...you just can not do anything with those teensy-weensy little pans they give you to use at Divi......or it could be that I seem to invite the entire neighborhood while there and never have enough pans to cook on,,,,
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Get in touch with Joanne and Lou Bruno at Aruba Timeshare Storage. We have been using them since they began their business and are very happy. They will deliver and pick up your storage bins, no need for you to take any time off from your vacation. Their e-mail is: timesharestorage@aol.com. They are very reasonable.

Edna, that's that was the fast....didn't expect an answer so soon.
    Appreciate your help
    See everyone, this is why I love this forum so much...someone will ALWAYS

oops.....continued......have the answer you are looking for....

Tubs

Lou will rent you a 30 gal tub. We rent 6 of them. He will dropp them off the day you check in and will pick them up the day you leave. He has never missed yet. We go twice a year. Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Not to be too nosey, but what does he charge for each tub ??? And I suppose he gets the tub and you just fill it up???

http://www.aruba.com/forum/f7/time-share-storage-29733/#post102376
    Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    What a great idea!! I think I read about this a few months back on this website and once I got to Aruba a lot of people were using this company. The owner is Lou and he is a retired American. We were very excited to use this storage concept. You purchase a large rubbermaid bin for $40 and pay $60 storage fee for the year. If you come twice then you pay and extra $20. It was great. I put my beach bag, sunscreen, beach shoes, cooler and some water noodles in the bin. It was great being able to leave items that we only use in Aruba there and not have to worry about bringing them back and forth.

He has limited space left but is trying to find more storage space. If anyone wants to contact him email is Timesharestorage@aol.com.

Aruba since 1979
    we highly recommend their service
    we have been storing our stuff there for yrs
    andrea

thanks everyone...like I said..hate to keep lugging a frying pan back and forth...

Smile Tub storage

Its 55 or $60 for 1 tub for the year. He drops it off when you check-in and picks it up when you leave. He does a 50 # limit like the airlines. Over 50# you will be charged xtra. He said too many people was filling them with bottles of liquer and he couldn't lift them up.
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017