Aruba Beach
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Tip of the day, Sunscreen

Rite Aid Stores have all their suntan lotions on sale ~ buy one-get one free! I went to the manufactures' websites and printed $1 coupons, and heading back to the store!
    Next Aruba trip in

Visited my local RiteAid last night and picked up 6 bottles/cans of Suntan lotion. 2 of each SPF (we start high then slowly go down by the end of our trip). Ended up spending $60.00 (got some other stuff too)...but saved $46.46!!! I must admit I did forget about the wind when using a spray, ooops may have to go back and get the rub on kind too.

Welcome back to the forum

Quote Originally Posted by elisabeth_nj View Post
    I must admit I did forget about the wind when using a spray, ooops may have to go back and get the rub on kind too.
    Maybe they will allow you to exchange it for non-aerosol?

thanks Lisa...but they will get used regardless! Home or vaca! )

Thanks guys, brought 4 a week ago @ buy/one get one 50% plus a $5 coupon. Went Monday and got 4 more @ the BOGO. Also have water camera's 50% off this week grabbed an extra one. Love, Love, Love sales and saving $. Thanks again for the heads up.

Wow, I need to keep my eyes open for these sales, I need some lotion, lol.

I like to go tanning right b4 my aruba trips, I only go 3x total b4 each trip, just to get rid of the super whiteness and to help me not burn

Aruba since 1979
    Aldis (if you have and ALDIS near you) has spray 30 and 50 SPF sunscreen on "special".
    $1.99
    we bought 10
    should last us thru the fall.
    we spray down in the mornings before we put our bathing suits on...and spray again part way thru our daily swims.
    cannot find expiration date on the ones we bought or the ones we had already at home.
    maybe the aerosol spray does not expire.

bought some spf 15 lotions too.
    $1.99 each 12 oz

$1.99, when I go home from the jersey shore I gotta check it out

Last December thought it was a good idea not to pack sunscreen so it would not add to the weight in the suitcase. Had to buy it there and learned a lesson. It was much much more expensive than I even imagined it would be.

Just a tidbit, I saw a news article recently that said those higher SPF sunscreens, i.e. 80, 100, are not more effective, just more expensive. Keep reapplying. Also, if it says waterproof, sweatproof, not always correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Aldis (if you have and ALDIS near you) has spray 30 and 50 SPF sunscreen on "special".
    $1.99
    we bought 10
    should last us thru the fall.
    we spray down in the mornings before we put our bathing suits on...and spray again part way thru our daily swims.
    cannot find expiration date on the ones we bought or the ones we had already at home.
    maybe the aerosol spray does not expire.

bought some spf 15 lotions too.
    $1.99 each 12 oz
    I've never seen sunscreen at our Aldi's. Will have to check it out this w/e! Thanks!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast