Aruba Beach

Thread: Travel Info Cheat Sheet

The beach at the Tam and the beauty that is the Natural Bridge area.

Travel Info Cheat Sheet

Hi Everyone!

Does anyone have a travel info cheat sheet they could share with me? I found one before our trip last year and thought I had bookmarked it on my computer, but can't find it anywhere! It was just one page and had sections to write passport numbers, flight info, resort info, etc. Any help is appreciated!

Only 17 more days until paradise!!!!!!

Punta Cana 6.08 - Riviera Maya 6.09 - Aruba 6.10 - Cozumel 6.11 - Aruba 4.12 - Bahamas 6.12 - Playa del Secreto 6.13 - Aruba 4.14 - Curacao 6.14 - Punta Cana 6.15 - Aruba 6.16 - Aruba 6.17

Aruba since 1979
    Packing List (by Liz of NJ aruba Lover)

is this what you might be looking for?

QUOTE=sunkissedbaby00;221272]Hi Everyone!

Does anyone have a travel info cheat sheet they could share with me? I found one before our trip last year and thought I had bookmarked it on my computer, but can't find it anywhere! It was just one page and had sections to write passport numbers, flight info, resort info, etc. Any help is appreciated!

Only 17 more days until paradise!!!!!! [/QUOTE]

The beach at the Tam and the beauty that is the Natural Bridge area.
    Thanks, Andrea. I was actually looking for an itinerary, but was not using the proper wording. I found a great free one here (not affil) that may be helpful to someone!

http://organizing.yourway.net/keep-t...ble-itinerary/

Punta Cana 6.08 - Riviera Maya 6.09 - Aruba 6.10 - Cozumel 6.11 - Aruba 4.12 - Bahamas 6.12 - Playa del Secreto 6.13 - Aruba 4.14 - Curacao 6.14 - Punta Cana 6.15 - Aruba 6.16 - Aruba 6.17