Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Updated Packing List

Aruba since 1979
    we cannot take our suitcases out of the closet til the last moment.
    the dog and the cats get a little crazed.

Quote Originally Posted by AUA1989 View Post
    I cannot take it any longer. I AM PACKING TONIGHT. So what if the suitcase sits by the door til Sunday morning.

DH bought me new suitcases for my birthday in February. They've been sitting in my bedroom near the closet, and we have one cat that has been sleeping on it. When I pack, I will have at least one, if not two cats in the suitcase trying to "help".

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Omg , that's us too! I pack, repack, re colorize, change flip flops.... So jealous you got 5 days to go for vacation!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AUA1989 View Post
    I cannot take it any longer. I AM PACKING TONIGHT. So what if the suitcase sits by the door til Sunday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    we cannot take our suitcases out of the closet til the last moment.
    the dog and the cats get a little crazed.
    Our dogs go crazy too when the suitcases are out!!! So funny how they can pick up on things!

Aruba since 1979
    typically i pull the bags out of the 3rd bedroom closet and put them on the bed in there.....keeping the door closed.
    often i forget to close the door and the dog will then sit near the back door and cry and cry.....she wants to go to Meme's house NOW.
    the cats, will get in the luggage and shed and steal socks.

it is a pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Lakeh2o View Post
    Our dogs go crazy too when the suitcases are out!!! So funny how they can pick up on things!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    typically i pull the bags out of the 3rd bedroom closet and put them on the bed in there.....keeping the door closed.
    often i forget to close the door and the dog will then sit near the back door and cry and cry.....she wants to go to Meme's house NOW.
    the cats, will get in the luggage and shed and steal socks.

it is a pain!
    I have to pack a little at a time, when the dogs are not up in my bedroom and hide the half packed bags in my closet or they will shake and cry and get really nervous. It's a little insane! My little dog (Miniature Dachshund) has seizures so I really can't let him see the bags or he works himself up so much he seizes!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979

I bring extra hand sanitizer wipes for the plane. The last few trips the person sitting next to me has made comments like I wish I thought of that or what a good idea so I always share them.

I start packing last week, since I'm moving I put all my summer clothes in my suitcase lol. Now I packed for threemonths so I need to read arrange and pick what I really want to wear.

I bring my own snorkeling gear and I put my face moisturizer in small packages for the plane.

Everyone sounds like me.... I can pull suitcases out or the puppies will be in them taking things out.. and running with them.
    Not only do I have to my stuff; but must assistance everyone else or they will look like bozo the clown. (and put them in sets... I swear am going to pattern color codes for matching for them)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast