Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Vacation Vault

Vacation Vaults

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    omgosh you are so correct!
    we too have left camera, ipod, room key, few bucks "hidden" in a beach bag at the palayapa.
    how LUCKY were we, all theses years?
    times change and our toys get more expensive and thieves get more clever.

i am glad we have the vacation vault.
    one of of forum members arubadreamin is the guy that brought them to aruba for sale!

andrea

Just to let everyone know that they can be purchased on the island at comparable prices to ordering online. To see where they can be purchased, there is the web site www.Vvcaribe.com. that has the retail and rental outlets listed

Yeah I heard the playa linda gift shop and somewhere over near Hard rock...but I have mine already so glad

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Thanks to this forum, I too ordered a vacation vault. I am waiting for it to arrive anyday now.

I picked the aqua blue - since it will match the water, the towels and the lounge chairs were I stay!

Thanks again for the GREAT info!

The blue is very pretty but I ordered the purple! I'm sure Aaron is just going to LOVE carrying around a purple thingy but oh well it serves him right for going away on business travel and leaving me at home alone with the cats and the credit cards. lol!
    I thought about waiting until we get there to buy ours but it was such a good deal and i would just rather have it here and pack it into the case instead of going to a store to get it once we are there. We won't have a rental car so it is just easier that way but I think it is great that someone brought them to the island, they are such a great idea!
    Curacao spring break trip in

Christmas in Aruba in

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    I can't convince my hubby that we need one of these because we didn't have one on our last trip. He asked what we attach it to if we don't rent a chair (referring to Baby Beach). He's ruining my shopping fun.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysmiles View Post
    I can't convince my hubby that we need one of these because we didn't have one on our last trip. He asked what we attach it to if we don't rent a chair (referring to Baby Beach). He's ruining my shopping fun.
    If you rent a car you can always lock it to the steering wheel or to the frame beneath the seat

Of course you could also lock it onto hubby (lol)

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    Quote Originally Posted by aquaman View Post
    If you rent a car you can always lock it to the steering wheel or to the frame beneath the seat

Of course you could also lock it onto hubby (lol)
    Thanks for the ideas! I'm not giving up on this one yet. Maybe I should just order it and only put my stuff in it - leave him on his own.

Buy it here in Aruba. You can view the colours as well as having to pack it.
    If you do have a problem you can return it for an exchange.

Shop around here for the best price. One store is asking TOO much. A few dollars over the prescribed price.
    Eagle Beach Boy
    Ontario, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by aquaman View Post
    Just to let everyone know that they can be purchased on the island at comparable prices to ordering online. To see where they can be purchased, there is the web site www.Vvcaribe.com. that has the retail and rental outlets listed
    I'll be staying at the Marriott Stellaris. If someone asks me the nearest location to that hotel to buy or rent, which places would that be? I'm sure as more are seen on the beach, the more popular they'll become. My husband even mentioned they'd be nice to use in hotel rooms when there's not a safe available.
    No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem
    Next Aruba trip in
    Loving Aruba Since Honeymoon 1984

Aruba since 1979
    they can be purchased at
    The Lazy Lizard located at Village next to the Hard Rock Café (Palm Beach)

The Juggling Fish, located at beach front of Playa Linda Hotel (Palm Beach)

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast