Aruba Beach
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Vacation Vault

Junior Member mandylovestotravel's Avatar
    I am happy to have gotten the tip from here!!! My Vacation Vault has already been shipped and should be here Tuesday!

Aruba since 1979
    one of our members AQUAMAN is the guy that brought the Vacation Vault to be sold in Aruba.

here are his comments that he made to me:

I wanted to let you know why the cost of a Vacation Vault in Aruba is a little higher than the US. Firstly freight costs, but the most annoying was that Aruban Customs initially set a rate and when the shipment arrived they refused to honour it. They went to the website, took the retail price and levied imprt duties on that amount!!! We have an appeal lodged but it may take up to a year to get it solved.

Another factor forum users may not be aware of is that if something happens to a unit purchased there, we have no no quibbles exchange policy. One of the members of the Forum experienced a problem where his lock got damaged and had his exchanged immediately here. ( Unless the unit has been tampered with or willfully damaged)

We have asked the retailers to revisit pricing and are doing our best to get a lower retail price, but it is very difficult.

All I can do is request that visitors to Aruba realize that there is a cost to providing this product there as a convenience to them. Also they should recognize that we set up rental locations as well. thanks!

I think its great that he is selling them on the island because people saw mine and wanted to know where I got it.. I purchased mine online before I left but informed them where to find it on the island they were so happy that they could still get their hands on one.. Its the greatest thing, and if you have to pay a little more so be it...thats convience right?

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Hi.We are from the UK. We have purchased one. We are pleased with it. The only trouble is we have got to wait until 1st oct to use it

Thanks for the reminder on this! I just went on line this morning and ordered one. $29.95 plus s&h
    Next Aruba trip in

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBunches View Post
    Larainerenee,

I don't have a kindle yet, but the website lists the following dimensions:

7.25"W x 7.50"H x 4.5"D

There are also really good pictures on the website. I am going to order one myself!
    re: our Vacation Vault from The Beach Cabana -- the web site measurements are taken on the outside --
    The inside dimensions are 6 7/8" wide at the top, 5" wide at the bottom, 3 1/8" deep, 6" tall (plus 1+" inside lid).

I ordered one this morning on line. $29.95 plus s & h.
    Next Aruba trip in

I ordered one two days ago, on ebay. It is new and I had my choice of color. It was $28.95, plus delivery.
    I was so pleased with myself, and when I told my husband, his reply was, if you hook it to a chair, what is to stop someone from throwing a towel over it, and taking the whole chair and vault away. Never though of that.
    Still seems like a good idea to me. Can't wait to receive it.

Aruba since 1979
    the vacation vault can prevent snatch and grabs.

the vacation vault is best used of course attached to something that is permanently in place.

hope you enjoy and get good use of yours and will you allow your husband to use it ?

Quote Originally Posted by cherry View Post
    I ordered one two days ago, on ebay. It is new and I had my choice of color. It was $28.95, plus delivery.
    I was so pleased with myself, and when I told my husband, his reply was, if you hook it to a chair, what is to stop someone from throwing a towel over it, and taking the whole chair and vault away. Never though of that.
    Still seems like a good idea to me. Can't wait to receive it.

Well if they want to walk away with the whole chair nothing you can do I guess . But by the pool its good and you can wrap it around the huts If they want it bad enough nothing is going to stop them.

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast