Aruba Beach
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Vacation Vault

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by xobxdoc View Post
    My worked great also except that I put my reading glasses in it and I had to get my son to dial the combination so I could open it back up. Might have been the Capt/cokes too.

hahaha!!! good one!!!

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    Quote Originally Posted by xobxdoc View Post
    My worked great also except that I put my reading glasses in it and I had to get my son to dial the combination so I could open it back up. Might have been the Capt/cokes too.
    ROFL Thanks for the well needed laugh!

Love mine too....best thing I ever bought (for aruba)

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    it will run you about $49 in aruba.
    can be bought at juggling fish and lazy lizard.
    Yikes! That's alot!

I finally decided to get one - ordered it online for $26 (no shipping charges.)

I got a nice bright pink one. I'm never worried about money in my bag since I usually only take about $20 to the beach with me. I just don't want to lose my camera (camera is replaceable but photos are not.) Now I can take walks on the beach and not worry about my camera the entire time.
    ~Amy~ - Playa del Carmen, MX: March 2017 - 34th trip to Aruba: May 2017 - Munich, Salzburg, Prague: June/July 2017 - Santa Barbara, CA wine country: Nov. 2017 - Seattle: Nov. 2017 - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018

Just got it in the mail yesterday. Looks nice and it will hold my camera, money and room cardkey. Kinda heavy though - will have to pack something in it so I'm not wasting "empty space" inside of it in my luggage.
    ~Amy~ - Playa del Carmen, MX: March 2017 - 34th trip to Aruba: May 2017 - Munich, Salzburg, Prague: June/July 2017 - Santa Barbara, CA wine country: Nov. 2017 - Seattle: Nov. 2017 - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018

Just ordered my vacation vault (yellow), also $26 and no shipping charges- I'll be waiting at the mailbox for it to come...3 weeks till aruba...counting the days.......

Quote Originally Posted by arubacandy View Post
    Just ordered my vacation vault (yellow), also $26 and no shipping charges- I'll be waiting at the mailbox for it to come...3 weeks till aruba...counting the days.......
    I should have got the yellow one. As I was telling my husband this morning "it takes a real man to be able to carry around a PINK vacation vault to the beach".

He seemed to like it though...after his comment of "wow, that's bright pink". LOL!

amy, thats funny, because I wanted to get it in purple but my husband just looked at me and said "PURPLE" so I decided to go with yellow for the aruba sun ... LOL !! hope to see you at the BB party on monday sep 27...

How to secure valuables?

Good morning everyone!
    Well, after reading this forum for years, I finally decided to register as I have a question for you all. This isn't my first trip, but it will be my husband's. Previously, my traveling companions were either not interested or not capable (health issues) of going to Baby Beach. Now that my husband will be going, we want to go down there and swim, and then perhaps hit Charlie's before heading home.

My question is what to do with my valuables? I have owned a Vacation Vault for a couple of years (2 actually; 1 I leave in my locker year-round at Walt Disney World). I never have an issue at the beach or pool because I can secure the VV to a beach chair. As far as I know, there are no chairs at BB.

We MAY rent a scooter for a couple of days so we might have that at BB, but if we don't, then we will need to get to BB by bus or taxi. So my questions:

1. If we have a scooter, is there someplace ON the scooter to attach the VV (I may also purchase the PacSafe 100)?
    2. If we don't have our own vehicle, what to do with our stuff? I also have a water proof wallet which I can use to keep cards, ID, and cash in while we swim, but I will also have a camera and a cell phone and they won't fit in the wallet.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
    Jennifer

Mangel Halto for snorkeling, Palm and Arashi for beach time.
    Hi, Jennifer! I have the same doubt of yours, since we plan to go to Baby and Arashi beaches and may not have a car to leave our stuff (money, cards, passport copy, camera) inside. But I had never heard of the Vacation Vault -- already Googled it and looks great for such situations! Now I need to discover if they mail it to Brazil.

All the best from Brazil

Marcio

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast