Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 2 Post By megsc
  • 1 Post By WaltVB
  • 4 Post By SkiChris

Thread: Arriving at 10 pm Dec. 24th

Arriving at 10 pm Dec. 24th

Hi everyone!
    We are getting super excited for our first trip to Aruba!

I have a quick question. We get into the airport around 10 pm on December 24th. Is there ANY where we can stop to pick up a few grocery items that will get us through Christmas until we can do a larger grocery shop on the 26th. I'm thinking coffee, cream, some breakfast items, beer, etc.

Any ideas of what might be open after 10 pm on December 24th?? We are staying in a condo about 1/3 of a mile from Palm Beach.

Thanks!!

Meg

Aruba since 1979
    yikes, i don't know.
    possibly some of the small convenience stores in the gas stations may have some supplies, if they are open.

i would advise packing some coffee, filters, creamer, and some non perishables.

Superfood 2017/2018 Holiday Hours
    check out the above thread for Dec 26 hours at Superfood and Lings
    Quote Originally Posted by megsc View Post
    Hi everyone!
    We are getting super excited for our first trip to Aruba!

I have a quick question. We get into the airport around 10 pm on December 24th. Is there ANY where we can stop to pick up a few grocery items that will get us through Christmas until we can do a larger grocery shop on the 26th. I'm thinking coffee, cream, some breakfast items, beer, etc.

Any ideas of what might be open after 10 pm on December 24th?? We are staying in a condo about 1/3 of a mile from Palm Beach.

Thanks!!

Meg

totally agree - bring any staples/must haves with you. Maybe contact the person you are renting from or property manager?
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Thanks everyone. I did get some advice on the Mini Market at the Palm Beach Plaza that may be open late to at least get us a few things.

But because the most important thing will be coffee in the morning I am taking your advice and packing some coffee and cream and everything else we can just wing it!

Meg

Perfect, and Meg you guys watch out for Santa flying in that late! Have a great holiday!

There is an on-line grocery delivery service in Aruba. You can pre-order your groceries and have them delivered to a hotel, timeshare or rental villa. You can authorize the hotel or property manager to accept groceries for you. So that might be a good solution for you to make arrangements to have your room/house/condo pre-stocked on the day of your arrival. Here is the website if you'd like to explore: www.groceriestogoaruba.com