Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Artistic Boutique / Help

Aruba since 1979
    i advise all that if this ever happens to you or you have a situation with a purchase on aruba or otherwise......please exhaust all resources with the original merchant and be persistent and patient in your waiting.

respectfully.......... and it is just my opinion, if there could be a redo
    the purchaser might have been better notifying the store of the problem 1st, waiting for a reply from the artistic boutique, before bringing the piece to the local jeweler. i am thinking once that piece hit the local jeweler, all bets were off. the local jeweler did what he/she had to do, but that probably nixed any kind of written or implied warranty.

personally, if i were the purchaser, i would not give up on my communications with them. i would continue to be asking, pleading and being respectful.

the old saying about catching more flies with honey really applies here.

keep trying and good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Jujubeoh View Post
    Thanks for the info about KAYS and Noble, Cindy. My only retribution regarding Artistic is to spread the word so that nobody else has a similar experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    i advise all that if this ever happens to you or you have a situation with a purchase on aruba or otherwise......please exhaust all resources with the original merchant and be persistent and patient in your waiting.

respectfully.......... and it is just my opinion, if there could be a redo
    the purchaser might have been better notifying the store of the problem 1st, waiting for a reply from the artistic boutique, before bringing the piece to the local jeweler. i am thinking once that piece hit the local jeweler, all bets were off. the local jeweler did what he/she had to do, but that probably nixed any kind of written or implied warranty.

personally, if i were the purchaser, i would not give up on my communications with them. i would continue to be asking, pleading and being respectful.

the old saying about catching more flies with honey really applies here.

keep trying and good luck.
    Honestly, if there could be a redo on this, there would never have been a purchase made. At no time was a warranty mentioned or implied. In retrospect, perhaps I should have waited and contacted them, but when you have two diamonds fall out within a few days, it does make you question the authenticity of the merchant. I would not have been comfortable returning the item. As I've stated in the past, a reputable business would have at least tried to work with me. This was a bad experience that I hope does not happen to anyone else. As far as continued communication with them... if you read their responses to my communications, you would see they appear to have written me off as soon as I left their store.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12