Aruba Beach
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By gaby
  • 2 Post By Liz - Aruba Lover

Thread: Aruba Aloe ALHYDRAN

Aruba since 1979

Aruba Aloe ALHYDRAN

http://aruba-daily.com/newspaper/alh...lly-available/

this product is somewhat new on the market.

a few months ago, i met a woman here in my neighborhood and she has been using Alhydran to treat a wound on her foot.......caused by diabetes and healing very slowly.
    she said that this stuff was wonderful and was much better than the things that the wound care dr. in Florida had prescribed. she said this stuff caused her wound to heal!!

when she found out i was going back to aruba she asked if i would pick her up a few more.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    it sounds great but it is expensive (saw on their online store). they really need to sell traveler's size products because alot of people would buy something, take it home, try it without costing too much and if they liked it, they can always purchase online. but that product is $64 so before I spend that, I'd like to try a smaller amount tube. if it works, then i'd have no problem spending that money.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    it sounds great but it is expensive (saw on their online store). they really need to sell traveler's size products because alot of people would buy something, take it home, try it without costing too much and if they liked it, they can always purchase online. but that product is $64 so before I spend that, I'd like to try a smaller amount tube. if it works, then i'd have no problem spending that money.
    Gaby there are 3 sizes $64 for 250ML, $41 for 100 ML and $28 for 30 ML. You will see the other sizes on the drop-down http://www.arubaaloe.com/products/alhydran

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Thanks Liz, I of course didn't realize there was a drop down menu. I guess I'm not paying attention cause we are almost in Aruba. I can actually see the light at the end of the tunnel. I just C A N N O T WAIT, LOL......

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    Thanks Liz, I of course didn't realize there was a drop down menu. I guess I'm not paying attention cause we are almost in Aruba. I can actually see the light at the end of the tunnel. I just C A N N O T WAIT, LOL......
    I'm surprised at myself that I saw the drop-down. LOL. I just ordered the middle size. I see that we will be there at the same time. I can't wait either.

Liz, we will be there same time. staying at gold coast. since we stop at superfoods, am going to stop at mio to get the device.