Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Aruba Aloe sale. 20% off and free shipping

Aruba since 1979

Aruba Aloe sale. 20% off and free shipping

Aruba Aloe sale. 20% off and free shipping-img_2096.jpg Good stuff !

Okay forum members.... Is this stuff worth it? It's not cheap by any stretch of the imagination. Tell us your tales of miracle aloe!!

Aruba since 1979
    well,
    Just my opinion

.....the shower gel totally removes the smell of chlorine off my very large body.
    i am in the pool 90+ minutes a day, 7 days a week and the shower gel keeps my skin from being scaly and removing chlorine smell.

the alhydran cream, helped my friend who had a huge sore on her leg from a disease/condition called HS.
    she had been going to wound care here in lakeland, for numerous months.
    she tbegan using the alhydran cream and her wound healed within 2 weeks.

i do not like their shampoo as it makes my hair limp and flat. (ok stephen..bring on a joke)

their lip goop/sunblock is not great either.

their unscented roll on antiperspirant is great.

my husband swears by the plain old aloe gel that he puts on after shaving.

also too.....their pricing is obscene and ridiculous.
    i only buy when the price is 20% or more discount AND free shipping

one of the things that is nice about the shower gel.........every time i use it, it smells like aruba!

Their prices are certainly high but they have a few products I would have trouble going without. I love their foot cream. I also buy the Alhydran. It's a medical after care cream. Tom had a skin cancer removed from his nose and after it healed over he used it to help with scarring. Seems to be working. I only purchase when they have a good sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    i do not like their shampoo as it makes my hair limp and flat. (ok stephen..bring on a joke)
    Sometimes you just have to let the humour happen....

Thanks.

The reason I posed the question was that the prices are out of this world BUT, when you compare it to some higher-end brands from Europe, it's comparable pricing.

And I wanted to know if anybody had experienced the properties that aloe purports to have.

We use a number of their products, shampoo, conditioner and moisturizers mainly. We only purchase it when it's $25 off of a $75 order, so it's roughly a third off, with free shipping.
    TRIP 15 OCTOBER 2018

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.

We used to love the Aruba Aloe sunscreen.. but in the last two years my husband and I noticed we started getting hive like blisters by the 3rd day in the sun, I read up on it and it was caused by the waterproof ingredients in the lotion. We switched to Aveeno lotion this year, and not a single bump or hive. Normally I end up hiding in the shade the rest of the week because of the hives so this was the best tan I've ever had!

Quote Originally Posted by act1966 View Post
    Okay forum members.... Is this stuff worth it? It's not cheap by any stretch of the imagination. Tell us your tales of miracle aloe!!

My family swears by the burn aid gel. It's the blue one with the red strip across it. It cools the sunburn instantly and removes sting & redness and hydrates the skin. I love the old original body lotion for that Aruba scent.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

It is pricey, but so worth it. I love the Special Care Body Lotion. A little goes a long way.
    Darlene

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast