• 2 Post By mrussell

Thread: Aruba Crafts just in time for Christmas gifts Dec 9 and 10

Aruba since 1979

Aruba Crafts just in time for Christmas gifts Dec 9 and 10

http://www.aruba.com/our-island/arub...ember-9-and-10

i wish that i could go to this!!!

I love those hand painted ornaments!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

We'll be in Aruba for our second visit then. I think I'll check it out. Thanks!

Aruba since 1979
    sorry mrrussell..this was for Dec 2016
    if it will be held during dec 2017, i will post the information.

Quote Originally Posted by mrussell View Post
    We'll be in Aruba for our second visit then. I think I'll check it out. Thanks!

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    I wish they would have it. I didn't know about it last year or didn't pay attention, sorry. But every year I use to at one of the kiosks in the high rise area on the street buy a christmas ornament. last year there were none to be had. The last one I bought was a motorcycle santa, lol, love it. but last year was the first year I didn't get one. So Andrea, if you find they do it again, please post it because we will be there from Nov 21 to Dec 14th.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    You know what I was thinking, maybe they weren't there because they were at the crafts fair. They were always busy and their prices were extremely reasonable considering the huge selection they had. They were all handmade and fun, too. I bet that's why they weren't there.

Aruba since 1979
    i think you need to visit the "made in aruba craft/art" store at the lacabana.
    if you go into lacabana's lobby, walk straight thru towards the pool.
    on the right is this special store.
    it is full of wonderful aruba crafts and last november i bought both of my grandson's aruba (2016) christmas ornaments.

Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    You know what I was thinking, maybe they weren't there because they were at the crafts fair. They were always busy and their prices were extremely reasonable considering the huge selection they had. They were all handmade and fun, too. I bet that's why they weren't there.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    i think you need to visit the "made in aruba craft/art" store at the lacabana.
    if you go into lacabana's lobby, walk straight thru towards the pool.
    on the right is this special store.
    it is full of wonderful aruba crafts and last november i bought both of my grandson's aruba (2016) christmas ornaments.
    I will since friends of ours we met in Aruba a few years ago stay there for two weeks. We usually meet for dinner a couple of times or at the beach. I will definitely check it out. Its sort of a tradition that each year I buy one. The only things I buy that say Aruba or anything are magnets and one christmas ornament each year. I'm hoping to get 50 years worth, lol. I only have 6 so may be this year, our 8th year, I will have to buy two of them to make up for last year, lol

I definitely plan to check out the store at LaCabana! It's always fun to come across a crafts fair while on vacation. I even scheduled our Bucuti stay so that we would be there on a Sunday when the vendors come with their crafts.

ooops! LOL . I'm re-acquainting myself with all things Aruba. I guess I should pay attention to dates. I guess it's from the excitement of going to Aruba again. Thank you for all your great information.