Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Aruba made souvenirs

Aruba made souvenirs

Can anyone tell me if there is a good place to buy island made souvenirs? Thanks.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Lots of kiosks/carts down at the high rise area that sell jewelry..downtown at the local huts along the water there is also lots of specials...paintings, carvings, t shirts etc. On weekends there is a flea market along the main drag in a parking lot that sell kinda the same stuff.

Sounds great. Thanks for your help.

Bible verse souvenirs

Does anyone know where we can find Aruba souvenirs, like magnets, with Bible verses on them? We bought one there several years ago, and would like to get some more of them. I don't remember where we purchased it, but it may have been a little shop across from the Hyatt. I think we saw them somewhere else too, but not sure who will have them now. Thanks.

Aruba since 1979
    i think JUGGLING FISH @ Playa Linda (i think playa linda) carries the magnets of which you are speaking.
    my son and dil, bought a couple of the magnets and they have them on their fridge!

JUGGLING FISH has lots of good stuff and everything is relatively inexpensive.
    :-)

Quote Originally Posted by sandy View Post
    Does anyone know where we can find Aruba souvenirs, like magnets, with Bible verses on them? We bought one there several years ago, and would like to get some more of them. I don't remember where we purchased it, but it may have been a little shop across from the Hyatt. I think we saw them somewhere else too, but not sure who will have them now. Thanks.

Thanks - thats our favorite shop!

Genuine Aruba crafting

Anyone know where I could buy something from Aruba that would be completely hand/home made from Aruba only.Like maybe jewelry or maybe a painting,etc.Thanks.

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Visit the kiosks on the side walk across from HI -- one has Aruba-made clothing (black or white) where I found a great sundress. There's also a woman who sells jewelry made from recycled glass.

Last edited by Arubalisa; 02-06-2011 at 02:36 PM.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Aruba Aloe comes to mind...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast