Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Aruba made souvenirs

Aruba since 1979
    also too.........you may want to contact cheryl or sugar by private message on this site.
    cheryl does aruba acrylic and oil paintings and they are sold at the flea market sometimes to benefit the ARFaruba organization. (animal services and education)

i will take a photo of one that i got in december and post as a thumbnail.

a win win.......getting a nice aruba souvenir and helping the animals.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    I bought a top from the kiosk where they have black or white, beautiful skirts, pants and tops. I also got a piece of jewelry from the kiosk with recycled glass. its right by TGIF in the open mall of Paseo Herencia. Beautiful stuff and very reasonable.

Aruba since 1979

cheryl's art

i cannot get the photo to not glare.......it is the light in the house.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aruba made souvenirs-179889_10150136957934439_675674438_7902294_2890143_n.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    also too.........you may want to contact cheryl or sugar by private message on this site.
    cheryl does aruba acrylic and oil paintings and they are sold at the flea market sometimes to benefit the ARFaruba organization. (animal services and education)

i will take a photo of one that i got in december and post as a thumbnail.

a win win.......getting a nice aruba souvenir and helping the animals.
    Thanks a cool picture.I will look them up.Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Aruba Aloe comes to mind...
    LOL.Yes we always buy that.Thanks for the reminder too.

have also bought the handcrafted glass ....necklace and earriing set...beautiful set....

Andrea, would be great if you posted the info for us to contact the painter....nice work and I would certainly buy a painting....I think I have one wall/opening that doesnt have something aruban on it...teeheehee
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Aruba since 1979
    she is a member of this forum
    username CHERYL

she is very active with the dogs and saving them.

the painting that i have of hers is great.
    so BRIGHT and clean lines and just perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by danadog56 View Post
    have also bought the handcrafted glass ....necklace and earriing set...beautiful set....

Andrea, would be great if you posted the info for us to contact the painter....nice work and I would certainly buy a painting....I think I have one wall/opening that doesnt have something aruban on it...teeheehee

Aruba since 1979

being "crafty"

and talented

our friend and member stella stellaandbill made this lamp from driftwood she found on the beach in aruba.

it is gorgeous.
    we have some very talented members
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aruba made souvenirs-179281_10150167203308943_597658942_8570326_987592_n.jpg  

If anyone is interested in hand crafted items, we do sell paintings on canvas, driftwood sculptures and paintings, and unique custom made jewelry to raise funds for www.ARFaruba.com All the funds go directly to pay for spay/neuter, vet care, rescue, and locating adoptive homes for the homeless dogs and cats of Aruba. We frequently have a booth at the tourist flea market on Saturdays and Sundays near the supermarkets on the service road adjacent to the main road. Also, we will be having a huge fund raiser on March 13. Will post more info on that when the details are confirmed. If we are not at the flea market when you are there, just PM me and I will make sure you have access to see our wonderful items. There is always a supply of our paintings, jewelry and other handcrafted items in Aruba. Thanks for your interest and thanks Andrea for letting people know about our fund raising efforts for the animals.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl View Post
    If anyone is interested in hand crafted items, we do sell paintings on canvas, driftwood sculptures and paintings, and unique custom made jewelry to raise funds for www.ARFaruba.com All the funds go directly to pay for spay/neuter, vet care, rescue, and locating adoptive homes for the homeless dogs and cats of Aruba. We frequently have a booth at the tourist flea market on Saturdays and Sundays near the supermarkets on the service road adjacent to the main road. Also, we will be having a huge fund raiser on March 13. Will post more info on that when the details are confirmed. If we are not at the flea market when you are there, just PM me and I will make sure you have access to see our wonderful items. There is always a supply of our paintings, jewelry and other handcrafted items in Aruba. Thanks for your interest and thanks Andrea for letting people know about our fund raising efforts for the animals.
    Will be on island March 13 and would love to have more info on that. We also go the flea market a few times while we'll there. I'll definitely be looking for your items. Thanks.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast