Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By toms daughter

Thread: beach chairs

beach chairs

looking for a place to buy beach chairs to leave at our home in aruba. wasnt sure if it was cheaper to buy in US and ship however, just thought of this and will be there in 4 days so no time for that. where can i find a lounge chair that you can sit or lay in ?

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Dining-Chairs/12526795

Aruba since 1979
    hi td

buy them on island.........the certified mall (grocery store there) has some beach lounge chairs.
    .......also check out the hardware stores for beach and pool lounge chairs.

pls tell karen that andrea says hello
    and your dad was such a help to the animals of aruba.
    enjoy your time ...safe and fun travels.

Quote Originally Posted by toms daughter View Post
    looking for a place to buy beach chairs to leave at our home in aruba. wasnt sure if it was cheaper to buy in US and ship however, just thought of this and will be there in 4 days so no time for that. where can i find a lounge chair that you can sit or lay in ?

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Dining-Chairs/12526795

I haven't noticed if Pricesmart have right now but also try EEzy Brothers.
    Looking forward to seeing you.
    Stella

We found our four beach chairs at Ezee Brothers. They are Tommy Bahama chairs that recline and have storage pockets on the backs. They are great chairs and cost only very slightly more than what we would have paid in the States. Also saw some other types of beach chairs at Wema, but liked the Tommy Bahama ones better. Good luck!

thank you all! stella i am looking forward to seeing you and hopefully your house this time! we will be at the BB party Monday. if you talk to karen can you pass this info on to her? i mentioned to her last night that i was looking for new chairs and she did say she needed some. Andrea, thank you for the kind words, cant remember if we met you last year or not, if you are there 1/19-1/29 would love to meet you! my grandparents and aunt are meeting my boyfriend and i and we are all at karens, and will be celebrating my grandparents 64th wedding anniversary on the island. it is my grandpa's first stay there and i know it will be hard for him to see the island my dad loved so much, but it is nice to have the BB parties or to run into people that knew my dad and how much he was involved on the island he loved so much.

Quote Originally Posted by EHampite View Post
    We found our four beach chairs at Ezee Brothers. They are Tommy Bahama chairs that recline and have storage pockets on the backs. They are great chairs and cost only very slightly more than what we would have paid in the States. Also saw some other types of beach chairs at Wema, but liked the Tommy Bahama ones better. Good luck!
    Where is Ezee Brothers located?

Ezee Brothers is along from Ling and Sons on Italia Straat.

Michelle, I have beach chairs which you can use if you don't find any.
    I spent the afternoon with Karen yesterday. I forgot to go to the BB tonight. Kathy and I were collecting a dog crate from someone and it completely slipped my mind until 6:30...too late!
    See you soon.
    Stella

Quote Originally Posted by AhhAruba View Post
    Where is Ezee Brothers located?
    You can turn up the street (Schotlandstraat) across from the Texaco station, and before you get to Ling's, on the right hand side you'll see it. Or you can turn up by the Promenade Restaurant as if going to Ling's, turn left when you pass Ling's and you'll see Ezee Brothers on the left.

We purchased ours from Floramart . . . next to Pricesmart. They were around 100 AWG each. They are foldable mesh style that fold completely flat and have held up very well for 3 years . . . nice for tanning at the beach :-)
    Michael