Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bringing Alcohol

Bringing Alcohol

Hello everyone. I am going on my first trip to Aruba in June! I am taking my mom and we are very excited. This site has been so helpful in planning my trip. I do have question about bringing Alcohol in checked baggage. I know this has been posted on here many times...but my question is it states that you can bring...1 litre of distilled beverages or 2.25 litres of wine or 3 litres beer.
    We will be bringing wine. Bottles are usually 750 ML...so does that mean I can bring more than one bottle or just one larger bottle of wine.

Sorry if this is dumb question, but I just want to make sure I dot all my i's and cross my T's...especially when it comes to some tasty beverages.....the more the better!
    THANKS!

I would say 2.2 litres total. 3 - 26 ounces.
    Eagle Beach Boy
    Ontario, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by crystalp View Post
    1 litre of distilled beverages or 2.25 litres of wine or 3 litres beer.
    We will be bringing wine. Bottles are usually 750 ML...so does that mean I can bring more than one bottle or just one larger bottle of wine.
    2.25 Liters (L) = 2250 Milliliters (ml)

3 bottles (750 ml each) of wine duty free (750 ml X 3= 2250 ml)

Thanks...i was just checking that only bottle is 0.75 L...that i was still alllowed more than one bottle

That limit is per person. Stock up, enjoy, and save a bundle.

Aruba since 1979
    while in aruba, if you have the opportunity, visit lings grocery store.
    lings has a terrific assortment of wines from all over the world.
    we have purchased some chilean wines there are they were delicious.
    enjoy.

Hello everyone. I am going on my first trip to Aruba in June! I am taking my mom and we are very excited. This site has been so helpful in planning my trip. I do have question about bringing Alcohol in checked baggage. I know this has been posted on here many times...but my question is it states that you can bring...1 litre of distilled beverages or 2.25 litres of wine or 3 litres beer.

Sorry if this is dumb question, but I just want to make sure I dot all my i's and cross my T's...especially when it comes to some tasty beverages.....the more the better!
    THANKS!

it states that you can bring...1 litre of distilled beverages or 2.25 litres of wine or 3 litres beer.
    THANKS!
    Is this in an official document somewhere? I had thought it was limited to 1 liter of wine or liquor per person......can someone please confirm?
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

I will not bring wine they have cheap wine at the grocery Lings .We paid some bottle $6.00 us and $5.00 us very good to from Chilli ,Liquer is expensif like the bacardi $50.00 us 1/2 gallon Buy it at the duty free where are you fligthing you can buy after you pass the security .Beer is $45.00 caisses .
    Enjoy your vacation bring your seft a small cooler.
    ginette

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.iatatravelcentre.com/AW-A...ns-details.htm

1 litre of distilled beverages or 2.25 litres of wine or 3 litres beer;

check out the link

Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    Is this in an official document somewhere? I had thought it was limited to 1 liter of wine or liquor per person......can someone please confirm?

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    The ( wines (Chilean wines great) on the island are avail in grocery stores, they are good and cheap. Why bring them with you...50 lbs per piece of luggage gets heavy fast.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast