Aruba Beach

Thread: Can anyone help me with this?

Smile Can anyone help me with this?

My mom went to Aruba a few weeks ago and bought my sister and me each a Robin-Ruth purse. It's 10x10 and is beige and has white writing. She really loves the purse now that she's been looking at ours and she really wants one for herself. I really want to surprise her with one, but I emailed the people at Arubags and More and they said they could mail it to me but I figured out that shipping costs alone would be about $40 from Aruba. So, I can't get it from them. So, my question for you is if you live anywhere around Dallas Texas and you're going to Aruba anytime soon, could you get me one of those bags and mail it to me when you get back to the U.S.? I promise I will pay you for the bag and the shipping costs. I would really appreciate it if someone would be willing to do this for me.

I would help you but I live in Toronto, Canada. I am not sure how much it would cost to ship it to you. Is the shipping from Aruba expensive due to how they ship or is it always that costly? If the store ships it I assume there's duty and taxes? Can those be avoided and it be cheaper if I or someone else shipped it regular ground mail and declared it a gift&not a business package?

Aruba since 1979
    shipping from aruba would be costly.

can the purse be purchased in the usa?

http://www.robin-ruth.com/showproduc...um=5&page=2&_=
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 08-21-2010 at 11:25 PM.

Still need purse?

I would be glad to pick this up for you and ship to you when I return. I live in Kansas and I don't think the shipping would be too much (nothing compared to shipping from Aruba).

I need more help on what I am looking for. What writing does it have on it? Do you know where your mother purchased in Aruba.

I will be going to Aruba the end of Sept.

Aruba since 1979
    http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trk...All-Categories

is the robin ruth bag you speak of on ebay?
    Quote Originally Posted by just2peachy View Post
    My mom went to Aruba a few weeks ago and bought my sister and me each a Robin-Ruth purse. It's 10x10 and is beige and has white writing. She really loves the purse now that she's been looking at ours and she really wants one for herself. I really want to surprise her with one, but I emailed the people at Arubags and More and they said they could mail it to me but I figured out that shipping costs alone would be about $40 from Aruba. So, I can't get it from them. So, my question for you is if you live anywhere around Dallas Texas and you're going to Aruba anytime soon, could you get me one of those bags and mail it to me when you get back to the U.S.? I promise I will pay you for the bag and the shipping costs. I would really appreciate it if someone would be willing to do this for me.

I would also be more than willing to pick it up for you and ship it to you when we return, we live in Wisconsin but the shippng would not be very bad at all!

http://www.google.com/products?q=&aq=f

and enter your product or brand
    you can then sort by location for shipping and tax as well as listing by price

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_ap...n=Robin%20Ruth