Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cigars?

Cigars?

Anyone know where to find nice cigars?

Also what about smoking on the beach?

You got ?'s we got answers. Don't know you your staying, but at Tam they have a shop for a Cuban seeded Aruhiba, very smooth and you can go singles or from 2 packs in leather hand carved & painted box's( I went for a box of 30 for $125) cigars in humidor, dw has box on display. Very

staying at the RIU, how far is that from the tam?? any others, please reply.

There is a small cigar store by Salt & Pepper (accross the road and north from the RIO) Probably only open in evenings. Very short walk.
    Tom & Karen

Next Trip: Jan. 6 - April 7

Neighbor boy is at our house now (in Aruba). He says his grandmother sells cigars and is setting up a store in the new mall South Beach, accross the road from Holiday Inn. Not open until end of October. If you find one you like best, she can sell full box now, but cannot sell less until her store opens.
    Tom & Karen

Next Trip: Jan. 6 - April 7

cigars

the place by salt and pepper has a nice variety! cubans are expensive,but so is everything in aruba. but who cares,your in aruba!! yes you can smoke on the beach

high rise to low rise, $2.30 rt bus ride, not far!

WhiteSideOut

The place we love the best is located just around the corner (right out of RUI then left at the curved intersection going towards the Old Dutch Mill) you'll find a series of small shops on the left hand side. One of these buildings, at the very end and in the front, is Aruhiba cigars. Totally fabulous and great selection. We go every year. He has a webpage, although I cannot open it right now. I did just the other day an printed off a coupon for a free cigar!

- Mod Momma

www.aruhibacigars.com Jeff works there, nice guy.
    Scotts Brats
    Playa Linda Resort
    facebook - Legends Pub Aruba
    legendspubaruba.com
    Legends Pub

Downtown there are 2 places to buy cigars. Dominican, Honduran and mostly Cuban. There is a store in the mall and a small place in Renaissance market place. The Aruban cigars are good but last year when I was there they were the same price as the cuban cigars. If I am going to spend 10-15 bucks a cigar I prefer the Cuban. Preferably the Monte Cristo #2's.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast