Aruba Beach
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By arubamark

Thread: Cigars

Cigars

Could anyone please tell me are cigars expensive to buy in Aruba also best place to get them

I don't smoke anymore, but Ive brought Cubans home for friends (shh, don't tell anyone) I got them downtown at the place in Royal Plaza mall. I have also visited Aruhiba but didn't purchase anything. The prices didn't seem high to me.

http://www.aruhibacigars.com/

My father seems to like the place in Royal Plaza also. I wouldn't know if the prices are higher there than anywhere else though.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

We've bought cigars on the pier next to Bugaloe. They had a wide range of prices. We pay around $15 I think, and we usually get Cohiba's or Romeo and Julietta cubans.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

We usually buy them at the mall in downtown...there is a store, next to Little Switzerland store(don't remember the name), and they always have a good prices...more you buy, less you pay...What I do is this- I go there on the second day, buy a box( to bring home), and a few to smoke during my stay....

I think this store was closing or moving, thats what they told me last year when Iwas there. Does anyone know where the moved to? Been buying from them for many years. Cigar Emporium or something like that.
    Last edited by arubamark; 11-30-2015 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by arubamark View Post
    I think this store was closing or moving, thats what they told me last year when Iwas there. Does anyone know where the moved to? Been buying from them for many years. Cigar Emporium or something like that.
    Their Facebook page says "now at the Royal Plaza mall" https://www.facebook.com/cigaremporiumaruba/
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

oh great thanks Jacki....Thats not to much further of a walk. I can hit it after my visit to Iguana Joes. Wait, usually I am walking a little diffwerently when I leave that place so maybe I iwill hit cigar place first so I do not make any bad decisions. lol