Aruba Beach

Thread: Do it centre

Zeerovers, San Nicolaas, Malmok, Arashi

Do it centre

Once a problem happens, you can generally accept it.

Yesterday, we visited the Do it store again. There was no staff interested in assisting us. I walked around and asked for help. Finally, a girl from Electrical came over, but only after complaining that it wasn't her section. We asked for a price and received a surly reply "It's sold". We had intended a purchase of close to 1000US. We walked out. This is not the 1st time for bad service and attitude at this store.

Well, ....... Never visit again

My back yard pool
    I hate to agree with you on the service there, but you are right. I can never find anyone to ask a question about a product. And that's if they even have it. I have been finding that more and more items are sold out with new stuff coming in. The prices there are not that great either. I know go to one of the two new hardware stores in Noord and have found hem to be helpful and have what I am looking for at a cheaper price. I also find the Kooyman is a much better supplied store with much better staffing. . . . . What we really need here on the island is a Super Wal Mart and a Home Depot. . . .

Tom and Stanley (the Aruba Guys)

The less crowded beaches & the Dutch bars
    i was in the large hardware store in Noord last Month. Actualy, a few times. they had a wide variety of product from hardware to sporting goods.
    The people were friendly and helpful