Aruba Beach

Thread: Duty Free Airport

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything

Duty Free Airport

Would anyone know if when you land in Aruba and go to the Duty Free Liquor Store there, do they carry Patron Tequilla and if they do, what the price might be? Thanks!!

playa linda, aruba beach club, wacky wahoos, driftwood,french steakhouse, any happy hour
    the store is right next to the baggage carousels. ?????

Aruba since 1979
    hahaha gaby that is on my husband's list!
    if no one replies with the answer i will give you an answer when we arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    Would anyone know if when you land in Aruba and go to the Duty Free Liquor Store there, do they carry Patron Tequilla and if they do, what the price might be? Thanks!!

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    thanks, I actually want to slip it in for the wedding for just my table. I know my WP won't mind, since I told her already to get me a bottle of wine she likes, lol, and put it on my bill....Just that the tequila from the hotel will be 10 times the price. I'll slip it in a flask in my purse if I have to for the wedding, lol....

You can bring in a liter per person (adult) with no duty. The duty free shop in Aruba doesn't always have standard stuff. Every time we have stopped there they were out of one or the other of our favorites.

Duty Free had Patron the last time we went in (9/6/12). I seem to remember it being about 50 bucks.

thanks Walt. that's about what you can get it at the liquor store so its no big savings. I guess instead of carrying it with me, i'll just get it there.

Gaby, check duty free on the plane. DW reminded me that they had 1 bottle on our USAir flight. Guy in row 1 beat me to it...

LOL, that's funny. that would be my luck....