Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Aruba Aloe Products

I will have to add to my lists of things to buy while food shopping, why bother bringing that stuff with you. I like, less stuff to bring down, I always bring to much, made a promise to myself, bring 1/2 of what i would normally. thanks

The face care lotion and after sun lotion are the two we buy the most, however, we have never bought anything we did not like.

Aloe Factory Tour

Hello all, Myself and some of my girlfriends will be going to Aruba in 16 days. (No husbands this year.) We want to go to the Aloe Factory but are wondering if there is a tour there or is it just a gift shop? I am really interested in trying the shampoo and conditioner. As well as other products. Any input will be appreciated. Thanks

There is a short tour. Imo, not worth it. They used to charge for it, not sure if they still do. You can buy the producuts cheaper at the grocery store.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by rum punch View Post
    Hello all, Myself and some of my girlfriends will be going to Aruba in 16 days. (No husbands this year.) We want to go to the Aloe Factory but are wondering if there is a tour there or is it just a gift shop? I am really interested in trying the shampoo and conditioner. As well as other products. Any input will be appreciated. Thanks
    Actually, my family enjoyed it...some might not think it so great..we get into things and how they are made...Our educational part of our trip..( Next is the Balashi plant)
    A movie is shown then you walk above the walkway in the plant as they package ect the aloe.
    The gift shop is at the end of the tour..they have items such as shampoo, deordorant, candy, water, sunscreen, moisturizer, T shirts...
    YES, it is way cheaper at ling and sons....

When we visited there is a school across the street...kids came out and watched us looking over the massive fields of aloe plants..
    cindy

Thanks for the info. We normally go to the grocery store at ling and sons. I will look for it there.

aloe outlet

Where is the aloe outlet and how do you get to it?

Thanks, Dolores

The beach, Boca Prins & just about anywhere with my husband!
    My husband and I did the aloe factory tour on our honeymoon, at first I thought, really, we are doing this on our honeymoon, but being that I LOVE the products and am always interested in how things are made, I ended up enjoying the tour after all. It was informative and the price was LOW so it was something neat to do in some cool air conditioning!

We went again in January on a family vacation, didn't really feel the need to go thru it the second time, but my sister & her boyfriend hadn't been before so we went...I like seeing just how clean the facility is that the products are manufactured in, makes me happy to know it is so well kept up!

Aloe Products

Where do you but these fab products at? I know they have a Aloe plant (factory) there. Can you purchase in grocery or specialty.

Quote Originally Posted by susanrae View Post
    Where do you but these fab products at? I know they have a Aloe plant (factory) there. Can you purchase in grocery or specialty.
    Here are how the prices converted from florins to dollars for our purchase 6/27 at Kong Hing Supercenter

All prices in USD
    $4.71 Shampoo 9 oz.
    $4.71 Conditioner 9 oz.
    $6.13 Special care lotion 9 oz.
    $5.46 Refreshing bath gel 9 oz.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast