Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Flavored Vodka

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Raspberry vodka, sprite and a lime...yum

IMHO the only good thing flavored vodka is forr is one of these at our friends annual end of summer party.

Ice block shots!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by arubamark View Post
    imho the only good thing flavored vodka is forr is one of these at our friends annual end of summer party.

ice block shots!
    omg...

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    re: raspberry vodka

a month ago when we were in florida we visited a friend and had dinner and a drink at his house.
    at the friend's house he made my husband a white russian....kahlua, vodka, milk.

later that evening dh said he was sick with an upset stomach and that drink was the worst he ever had.

turns out it was raspberry vodka in the white russian (gag)

andrea
    YUK !!!!! I hate raspberry vodka......love 3 olives cherry vodka though....goes exceptionally well with cherry 7up...yummy !!!!

(no y'all know I had to put my 2 cents in about alcohol)....
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

IMHO the only good thing flavored vodka is forr is one of these at our friends annual end of summer party.

Ice block shots!
    Okay Mark...I'll bite.....what the H-E-L-L is ice block shots...????

Quote Originally Posted by danadog56 View Post
    Okay Mark...I'll bite.....what the H-E-L-L is ice block shots...????
    Shame Shame Shame......Maybe if you were partying like the way we do in NJ you would know.

The Shot Block measures 40x20x10 and weighs 300 pounds and lasts about 12 hours.

It's a plain block of ice that we put on a wooden stand. We take a chainsaw(usually) and carve a few groves in it. Somebody will climb up the steps behind the block and pour straight from the bottle, usually flavored vodka down one of the channels and there is someone down below with the mouth on the end of that grove waiting for that delicious, ice cold shot. We also mount a black light underneath it so at night it lights up all cool looking. I'll take pics in August and post them. Heck maybe you will even come out for the paryt to give it a shot!(no pun intended)

Banned
    Reminds me of Dewey Beach

Shame Shame Shame......Maybe if you were partying like the way we do in NJ you would know.

The Shot Block measures 40x20x10 and weighs 300 pounds and lasts about 12 hours.

It's a plain block of ice that we put on a wooden stand. We take a chainsaw(usually) and carve a few groves in it. Somebody will climb up the steps behind the block and pour straight from the bottle, usually flavored vodka down one of the channels and there is someone down below with the mouth on the end of that grove waiting for that delicious, ice cold shot. We also mount a black light underneath it so at night it lights up all cool looking. I'll take pics in August and post them. Heck maybe you will even come out for the paryt to give it a shot!(no pun intended)
    You know Mark...I liked you from your first post...now I think I'm in love !!!!
    We (girlfriends) are going to the BluesFest in Bethlehem PA on August 8th weekend....if the party is then I will bring about 5 girls along....and ALL of them will happy wait at the bottom of the ice for vodka !!! Actually if I think about it...they would wait at the bottom of a block of ice for just about any kind of alcohol !!!! LOL....

We want in on the ice block. looks awesome! sounds like a must try. how do you make one.

good Vodka yumm. Bad Vodka is just BAD......

Quote Originally Posted by danadog56 View Post
    You know Mark...I liked you from your first post...now I think I'm in love !!!!
    We (girlfriends) are going to the BluesFest in Bethlehem PA on August 8th weekend....if the party is then I will bring about 5 girls along....and ALL of them will happy wait at the bottom of the ice for vodka !!! Actually if I think about it...they would wait at the bottom of a block of ice for just about any kind of alcohol !!!! LOL....

LOL-that was good. Party is last weekend of August(mine and my friends b-day's) Do another road trip! We usually have 3 bands and start with 8 kegs, pig pit, hot dog wagon. Just a ton of food and booze. Then whoever goes is welcome to camp out on his property. We usually get a bunch of campers then whoever camps out he makes breakfast for the next morning.

The ice block get very interesting once the sun goes down! So does the party too!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast