Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Flea Market

Aruba since 1979
    maybe, but i am not sure.....check the area near the main bus terminal.
    there are some sheds set up and we saw vendors there in may, but i do not remember the days.

also too, some of the resorts have local vendors come in and sell their stuff

divi village, casa del mar, lacabana, tamarijn and divi (and maybe some other resorts) all have vendors come in on certain days of the week
    many little chachkis can be purchased there.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuga30s View Post
    Are there any fleamarkets during the week from Monday to Thursday? Thank u in advance.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    the flea market open on weekends, though it says 8-8 it is open, nobody is really set up until about 9:00. Across from the Radisson, I believe they are there every nite. The ones by the water downtown, they are there Monday-Saturday. There is a great shoe store by Certified, inside the small mall there where there are some small shops, bakery, etc. As you can tell, I LOVE shopping, too, lol.....

The Straw Market near the bus terminal is open when cruise ships are in port.
    Joe & Mimi

LIFE IS GOOD

Just adding my 2 cents.........The normal "Flee Market" is a weekend thing!!! and is adjacent True Value in the parking lot of the paint store. The only drawback is they are only open Saturday and Sunday, as the paint store uses the parking lot during the week!!!

I did notice a few newer vendors including the guy who does the Bar-B-Q. Even though you might see some of the same products at the Resort vendor fares, as well as downtown, the prices are about 15%-30% lower. The market should not be confused with the normal outdoor vendors located downtown adjacent the Pier. However, a couple of years ago, and with the tram/train coming in, there is a smaller "Flee Market" adjacent the Bus terminal. It is open EVERY DAY!!!!
    Flea Market-img_3390.jpg

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    yes, I've been to that smaller "flea market" and they are cheaper than the normal outdoor vendors adjacent to the Pier and definitely are willing to negotiate. I didn't even try to, just wasn't sure and they started offering me cheaper prices.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234