Aruba Beach

Thread: flip flops at the flea market

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's

flip flops at the flea market

Just wanted to pass this along -- I got the best flip-flops at the weekend flea market next to the supermarket! They have a gel insert in the heel and are only $5! Wish I had brought home a second pair!

great, thanks for the info. Will have to stop in and grab a couple pairs....I live in flipflops...
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    I'm still kicking myself for not hitting the flea market. The day we were going to go it was so hot and the idea just didn't appeal to us. Sounds like you got a deal too!! Any idea what kind they are?

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnysmiles View Post
    I'm still kicking myself for not hitting the flea market. The day we were going to go it was so hot and the idea just didn't appeal to us. Sounds like you got a deal too!! Any idea what kind they are?
    The day we went it was really hot too -- but with a hat, and being in the shade of the tents it wasn't bad for an hour or so. The brand name on them is "Dupe" (with an accent mark on the e), made in Brazil. they're made of rubber.
    Just Googled them and it looks like you might be able to get them online!
    Last edited by Windy; 04-26-2010 at 10:17 AM.

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    Thanks! I might have to look into them. I do love my Sketcher flip flops though