Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Fresh Seafood Market

Quote Originally Posted by EHampite View Post
    Can someone please give directions to Zeerovers in Savaneta and what the best time would be to get there to buy fish? We would like to go there on our next trip. Thanks!
    It's right before you get to Flying Fishbone.
    "The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts." - - Marcus Aurelius

33rd trip to Aruba - May 2016
    San Fran/Napa Valley - Sept. 2016
    Barcelona, Mallorca, and Andorra - Nov. 2016

Gold Coast Villas and Eagle Beach
    Thanks, Amy! We'll have to check it out next time.

we're staying at the marriott and would like fresh caught fish from locals. are any of these places near the marriott?

Fresh Seafood Market?

I've been coming to Aruba for the last ten years and I've always shopped at Kong Hing for groceries. I'm headed back in March and I'd like to cook at home a few nights (staying in a house) but I'd still like to get really fresh seafood. Never really checked out the butcher department at Kong Hing, but is it fresh or is it imported? Does anyone know of a fresh seafood market? I figured I might as well eat as local/fresh as possible.

Any Aruba beach...
    Last edited by Arubalisa; 07-29-2012 at 10:13 AM.

Also, Zeerovers is a local fishermans bar,(Flying Fishbone area) catch of the day $8.00 a kilo!

My home in Aruba, Casa Koyari, my second home, Casa Del Mar, followed by Arashi and Baby Beaches!
    Yes, thanks for the post Carsten. I will also be in Aruba next week as I just bought a home evidently not too far from where Retagger is building his. I'll be sure to check it out and report back. David, if you're in town, would love to meet you since we're neighbors. Feel free to send me a private message.

Hello Cubella,

I posted the above response over one year ago

My home is completed and we closed last March. We are you located?

Natural Bridge (former), Baby Beach
    when I was there last week I saw some local fishermen selling their catch on the pier at Moomba...dont remember that from last visits, but said to in-laws that next year we would have to try it...the prior day we saw them bring their catch in...their was a ton in their little wooden boat

Buying fresh lobsters

Just wondering if there was a certain grocery store or fish market that I could buy fresh whole lobsters to bring back to our timeshare to cook. Also, would you know an approximate price per pound? We're staying down at the Aruba Marriott Surf Club. Thanks so much

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast