Aruba Beach

Thread: Fun places to shop?

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's

Fun places to shop?

Yay! Only 7 weeks til our next visit to Aruba! (2nd time)
    I'd love to find some interesting little shops, not way expensive or in a big mall (enough of those at home!) -- island clothing, sea glass or other fun jewelry, nice crafts, maybe a painting. The last time I was there I thought the things at the "crafts market" on the docks were kind of cheesy, unless I missed some! Any good ideas?

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Flea market on weekends, carts along street near high rises...Actually, now that I think about it there a few nice shops&carts outside and behind Hard Rock cafe that had some nice crafts/gifts/jewelry..happy vacation

Aruba since 1979
    dh and i have always liked juggling fish store.

andrea
    Quote Originally Posted by Windy View Post
    Yay! Only 7 weeks til our next visit to Aruba! (2nd time)
    I'd love to find some interesting little shops, not way expensive or in a big mall (enough of those at home!) -- island clothing, sea glass or other fun jewelry, nice crafts, maybe a painting. The last time I was there I thought the things at the "crafts market" on the docks were kind of cheesy, unless I missed some! Any good ideas?

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    thanks everyone! keep any ideas coming!!!!! :-)