pier

Thread: Geox opens at Rennaissance Mall

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River

Geox opens at Rennaissance Mall

I just saw an ad for Geox shoes opening at the Renn mall. I have never heard of them before. Does any one out there own any? How are they priced? The reason I ask is I have a size 5D foot, and have a hard time finding shoes....maybe, just maybe, they would carry my size if they are specialized...cindy
    "People that shine from within don't need the Spotlight"

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

I own Geox shoes and they are sooooooooo comfortable. They range in price from $100 and up. All types of style from walking shoes to dressier shoes.

They are high line european shoes - I have a pair and they are ventilated. They are really nice

I have one pair. I am usually a wide width but they fit well in normal width. THey are very comfy. About $135 us

Sopranos Piano Bar, Café 080, Costa Linda

Geox

There is a Geox in the upscale mall here north of Boston. It is a small boutique. Mostly shoes, some outerwear for ladies. Prices ran fairly high, and they did not appear large enough to stock a wider variety of sizes than your average mall shoe store. Here's their website:
    http://www.geox.com/

Shoe shopping in Aruba?
    ........with CindyO and daughters
    May Caribbean Cruise to warm up for Aruba in September 2014 and New Year's 2014/15, 18th and 19th consecutive years!

OF COURSE!!! If there are shoes you have to shop for them. I'm just sorry that Geox took over from the shoe store that had such cute sandals. I don't pack very many shoes (and I'm here for a long time) as I would always get a couple of pairs of sandals there or elsewhere. Haven't checked the Geox out yet but will probably buy if they're comfy!