Aruba Beach

Thread: gold prices on aruba

gold prices on aruba

hey all you aruba gold buyers:
    i'm looking to have my diamond engagemenn ring reset. was shopping locally at home and of course prices are through the roof. how are the gold prices in aruba? i've never even looked at jewelry while there. i just want a simple "tiffany style" setting. where are the best jewely stores in town?

Aruba since 1979
    KAYS is a good one.
    Little Switzerland too.
    i do not know if you will find huge dfferences in pricing,

I was wondering the same thing.......I am planning to bring a few ring with me to Aruba and ask when we go to Kays to purchase our wedding bands...woohooo
    Next Aruba trip in

the beachs
    I have found quality gold at Columbian Emeralds. Also Noble Jewelers and Pearl Gems are very reputable. Shopped there over the past several years. Both have excellent quality and very good customer service. We get a Christmas card from Pearl Gems every year. I think however, with gold prices what they are we probably won't see too many good deals on gold, but I would be interested to know what you find we are going back in September.

palm beach, eagle beach, any happy hour
    We have also had good experience with Columbian Emeralds in Aruba and other islands for all kinds of jewelry. Our jeweler back in NJ has always commented positively and the quality and price.

However, gold prices are sky high everywhere in the world right now and it is unlikely you will get a great deal anywhere. If you do get a great price be careful about the quality-you get what you pay for.