Aruba Beach

Thread: Groceries near marriott

Groceries near marriott

Hi - We like to stock our hotel room with snacks and beverages the day we arrive. Is there a good grocery store near the Marriott?

Thanks!
    Zil

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Delivery is avail. from ling and sons. They have their own website that you can order from. They give you a 2 hr window.

Hey Arubalisa,

Having Bully picking us up at Airport, just wondering, do you think he would mind stopping at this Ling Place , so we could get some snacks, beer and etc... ? He confirmed in his email that he was, do you think it necessary for me to email and ask him if he could do this ? Was really considering doing a tour with Bully, just so I could get a idea as to where things are on the island, I really don't want to rent a car, Any advise ?

Yes, I doubt it would be a problem for Bully. Just check with him as to the cost. As per government regulation, taxis must charge for "stops". Hopefully it is minimal. I have also always heard positive feedback on his island tours. Just give him an idea of what you would like to see and how many hours.