Aruba Beach

Thread: High rise hotels across from shopping

High rise hotels across from shopping

The las ttime my wife and i were in Aruba we stayed at the Radisson. We remembered walking quite a way to get salt/Pepper and other restaurants in the at area. What hotesls are across for Salt nh Pepper and near the new mall?

Thanks everyone

Mark

The Hyatt, Marriott and Holiday Inn Sun Spree and I think The occidental not sure on that spelling.
    Next Aruba trip in

Salt and Pepper is across the street from the Occidental. The Occidental is next door to the Radisson.
    There is an aerial view of the area http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=12.572429&lon=-70.043957&z=17&l=0&m=a&v=2
    Mouseover the squares to find the names of the establishments.

The Mall is more or less across the street from the Holiday Inn. Hotels stretching Palm Beach from north to south along that area are: Holiday Inn, Playa Linda, Hyatt, Occidental and Radisson.

kat
    Arubalisa, Thanks so much for the link with aerial view! I didn't know about it and it is very helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by kat View Post
    Arubalisa, Thanks so much for the link with aerial view! I didn't know about it and it is very helpful.
    You are very welcome! Even better, I just learned how to measure distances on the site. BTW, we had a really nice lunch at Salt and Pepper in December. All sorts of delicious tapas!

Salt & Peppers

We just returned and had 2 meals at Salt & Peppers, lunch and dinner. Both were excellent.

I've added Salt and Pepper to our list of restaurants to visit when we get to Aruba in April. Great aerial link above (thank you, Arubalisa!)...but is there a Dunkin Donuts in the Eagle Beach area?
    Bill and Jean