Aruba Beach

Thread: husband called the airport in aruba on liquour kiosk

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River

husband called the airport in aruba on liquour kiosk

Well, hubby decided to take it upon himself to call the airport to find out the status of this mysterious kiosk. Hate to report it folks, but the darn thing is gonzo. Don't ever expect to see it again. I guess it pays to borrow a phone book after all. I hate to make this thread sound like we're a bunch of drunks, all we really were looking for is a bottle or two. Oh well...

That's what we were told last month.

renaissance private island, iguana joe's, madame janettes..
    either get it at the duty free shop at your airport before you leave or if the duty free isn't open because you're leaving to early pack some in your suitcase and bring with you..that's what we did this time and it worked just fine..
    scott and tricia

Some airlines also have 1 or brands of liquor for sale.
    Eagle Beach Boy
    Ontario, Canada

The Beach, the ocean, the sun, the breeze and something refreshing to sip!
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    I hate to make this thread sound like we're a bunch of drunks, all we really were looking for is a bottle or two. Oh well...
    LOL! your too funny...I for one appreciate the info. We were going to stop at Lings on the way to the Bucuti for some wine/beer/vodka. But now thinking maybe we should find a liquor store.?

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    I think we FINALLY came to a decision, long and hard it was as to what to do about the booze...we're going to go to Ling and SOns and buy it there. My husband also called them today to find out if they carry rasp vodka( very important to mix with sprite and lime..refreshing ) and YES they do. The price at home for 750ml is 19.99, ling and sons was 20.49...SO, being the big spenders we are, we'll flip for the 50 cents, and get it there. DECISIONS,decisions,Decisions.....this was becoming a HUGE ordeal one that has taken over the travel plans of 14 adults....