Aruba Beach

Thread: I Love Aruba Sunscreen

I Love Aruba Sunscreen

The I Love Aruba shop that sells all things Aruba with this logo on it has now started a line of sunscreen products, including aloe and after sun skin cream. The tubes are a good size and it's printed that it's made in aruba. Price in Ling and Sons was also reasonable. Has anyone tried this line yet to compare it with Aruba Aloe? Years ago everyone on the beach was using Aruba Aloe sunscreen and in the past 2 weeks I have yet to see anyone in the store buying it or anyone on the beach using it. Sad for that company. It used to be the only sunscreen I would ever use.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Will check it out.
    i do not like the Aruba Aloe sunscreen, it's way to think and spreads horribly

I used to use the Aruba Aloe sunscreen before the price skyrocketed.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

There was a promotions table at Lings for the "I Love Aruba" sunscreen when we were there in November. Unfortunately, they didn't have one without scent so we couldn't use it. The demo lady said she'd let the company know to see if they'd consider making a fragrance-free version.

I love Aruba sunscreen online?

Ok guys, help. During our visit last week we used the I love Aruba sunscreen. Started with 50 then down to 30. Went through 3 tubes for 4 of us for the week. We applied liberally in the morning before heading out and again if necessary depending on the activity. None of us had any sunburn. I also got the aloe. I'm usually not a fan of aloe because most are sticky and smell funny. This left me feeling soft and I liked the fragrance of both products. It was really nice after being in the winds all day.
    We spend lots of time on the boat on the lake during the summer and have never found anything that works this well.
    I'm trying to find it to purchase online but can't find it. We purchased it at Ling's for about $10 for a nice size tube. Does anyone know where I might be able to fine it? Thanks!

We're heading down in Sept
    if you can wait that long and if suitcase space is avail I can pick you up some and mail to you

Cindyo that would be great if you don't mind and would have space!

Give me details on what I'm picking up
    and or a photo of the empty container, spf #
    we can talk before you go
    ill pm my email address to you