Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Jewelry Shopping

Linda

Re: Jewelry Shopping

If honesty, quality and integrity count, go to Shiva's in the Royal Plaza Mall.

jewelry

We also shop Shiva's jewelers. We are regular customers at the store in St. Martin. We have shopped there for several years and have recommened them to our friends.

I've heard only good things about them.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    We love Kay's...ask for andy, or Little Europe. Good deals, and they will "negotiate" with you.

Under my chickie at the aruba beach club along with my husband and my favorite drink
    Another reputable company is Sean Paul right next to Carlos and Charlies. They are very trustworthy also. I have bought several pieces from them, ask for Ash!

He was great.

The beach, Carlos and Charlies, Moomba Beach
    Artistic Fine Jewelry. It was located in a little show around the mall. My fiancee and I went there two years ago and I got a beautiful gold chain as well as a fire Opal pendant and fire opal ring. When I took it to my local jewelry to be cleaned they were amazed because there weren't many in the US yet.
    Kelly and Travis

Bonbini!
    Getting married in Aruba this November!!

Divi Divi Madame Janette's Local shopping areas
    I agree with the others. Shivas is a great place to get high quality jewelry. I had a necklace break a couple of years ago, about a year after I purchased it. I e-mailed them and they had me sent it to a place in Texas. It could not be repaired so they replaced it for me.

Red face

I've been going to Sean/Paul Jewelers for over 10 years. They've made some beautiful pieces for me that have always appraised for at least 2-3 times more. I've never lost any stones and love trading and upgrading to new things. Great service and prices.

When you buy jewelry in Aruba, are you supposed to negotiate the price or pay what they are asking?

Wink thought I would mention another store

My wife and I have always used Larry's Fine Jewlery they are in 2 locations. They are very accomodating and their jewelry always appraises higher when we have it checked in Connecticut when we return. In addition, we have also used Shiva's and they are very good. Larry's prices are negotiable.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast