Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Jewelry Shopping

The Flying Fishbone, La Trattoria (restaurant at the California Lighthouse), El Gaucho, Madame Janette... can ya tell we love to eat?! We also truly enjoyed our open-air tour bus which hit every hot spot and made for great picture-taking!
    Quote Originally Posted by lindon View Post
    When you buy jewelry in Aruba, are you supposed to negotiate the price or pay what they are asking?
    When we went last year, my boyfriend bought me 2 gorgeous bracelets and he negotiated with them everytime! We got them both for a steal! I don't think you HAVE to negotiate, but then you might be getting ripped off!

Go for online shops

Hi,

For jewelry shopping I rely on online shops.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    lindon, The large jewelers will not negotiate with you( at least thats our experience), but we find the smaller ones will. We exclusively use Kays Jewelers, and we love Andy

Noble

What about Noble Jewelers? We have done business with Nash for over 15 years. His pieces are of fine quality and he stands behind his jewelry.

My wife and I always purchase from Noble or Diamante, both are reputable and always willing to negotiate. The owner or Noble's is Nash and the other jewelers all try to copy his ads and style. Try them and then purchase where you feel comfortabble.

Diamante Jewelers / Do not shop there

Warning potential customers, i purchased a ring there and was lied to about the tcw which i was able to verify when i got home to the states the correct tcw. They are very deceptive and will tell you anything to get you to buy, instead of being upfront and maybe keeping customers... I would definately find someplace else to buy jewelry.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    lindon, The large jewelers will not negotiate with you( at least thats our experience), but we find the smaller ones will. We exclusively use Kays Jewelers, and we love Andy
    We have also used Kays Jewelers exclusively for years but we use Joe (the owner) and yes, you can negotiate!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Costa Linda, Renaissance Ocean Suites, any place where there is a beach and tiki hut I am good 8)
    Is Little Switzerland ridiculously expensive? I heard they were...

Quote Originally Posted by devilsangel7681 View Post
    Is Little Switzerland ridiculously expensive? I heard they were...
    They are HIGHLY reputable and service oriented.

Costa Linda, Renaissance Ocean Suites, any place where there is a beach and tiki hut I am good 8)
    Okay cool! will definitely check them out

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast