Aruba Beach

Thread: kids sand/beach toy

kids sand/beach toy

hi all
    We are going to a family trip in Nov. Very excited. Should I bring the sand toys/beach toys from the states? or i could buy it in Aruba? We will stay in Renaissance ocean suite. Any store close by which is not too expensive? My kids are 1 and 2.5. Thanks.

Aruba since 1979
    if you are bringing luggage and have the room bring your own.
    if not, there are little shops at the renaissance marketplace that will suffice, though at maybe a 40% markup over usa pricing.

also too, lots of folks leave stuff behind when leaving aruba.
    once you get to the renaissance, ask at the activity window at the pool if there are any leftover beach toys. also too, when you get to the renaissance island ask at the window where they have the floats and towels if they have any left items for your kids.

Quote Originally Posted by njannie View Post
    hi all
    We are going to a family trip in Nov. Very excited. Should I bring the sand toys/beach toys from the states? or i could buy it in Aruba? We will stay in Renaissance ocean suite. Any store close by which is not too expensive? My kids are 1 and 2.5. Thanks.

http://www.megamallaruba.com/ is about 5 minutes away by car and will have such items

This year we will take a few small toys with us including snorkle gear. I just like to have some things with me and do not want to worry about walking back and forth to pickup and return the snorkle gear by 5pm everday. Try a dollar store in your home country and maybe pass the toys to a child there when u leave.