Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kong Hing Supermarket

Kong Hing Supermarket

My dad will be shopping here when we go in May! My husband and I will be bringing our 9 month old down there for her first time! (We've been down many times) I was just wondering if they have the baby food and diapers we use so I know what I have to buy up here! AND is it worth it!?!?! How exp are they!?

We use Gerber Stage 2 fuits and veggies and pampers cruisers stage 3! I would pack them but I am afraid it will take up too much room in the suitcases!?!?
    Any tips/suggestions!?!?

Ling and Sons have some of their products listed on line, but not all. The drug store down town had a good diaper varity also.
    http://www.lingandsons.com/ling/home.do
    Have a great time.
    We brought our granddaughter when she 7 and 13 months old. She had a ball and it was fun for us also. We were very agreeable baby sitter.

Pete
    Last edited by pkornnh; 04-01-2008 at 03:43 PM.

We shopped at Ling and Sons last year for my 1 year old. Gerber was the in stock food brand (many choices stage 1-3) and we purchased pampers throughout the 10 day stay. Pack light for the baby. Prices were not bad. Depending upon how long you are staying, I can't see bringing that much food or diapers without feeling weighed down in the luggage dept.

We're going back down in June. My son will be two. We will bring enough diapers for the plane ride and them off to the grocery store when we land. Don't woryy. The hardest thing to find was regular cheerios.....

You might ask the Love god!! He loves a variety of baby food and does wear adult diapers!!!!Double

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Order the minimal stuff you need on line, and then when you get a chance take a cab to the grocery store. Ling and sons is very resonable, reliable, and has a great asst. cindyo

Kong Hing carries all major brands of diapers and baby food. Pampers, Huggies, gerber... The prices there are also lower than at Ling and Sons. (made some comparisons)

Local's opinion

King Hong Supermarket

Anyone know if the King Hong supermarket is open on Sundays and if so until what time?

Quote Originally Posted by BethanneVeras View Post
    Anyone know if the King Hong supermarket is open on Sundays and if so until what time?
    Kong Hing is open on Sundays until 1pm.

The new Kong Fui grocery store (located on Palm Beach Rd.) is open until 8pm on Sundays. They don't have a great selection yet but you can at least pick up a few things that you might need.
    Last edited by ~Amy~; 10-18-2010 at 12:54 PM.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Thanks a bunch Amy - you're a lifesaver!

Quote Originally Posted by BethanneVeras View Post
    Thanks a bunch Amy - you're a lifesaver!
    Always happy to help!
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast