Aruba Beach

Thread: Ling and Sons

Ling and Sons

Has anyone ordered online from Ling and Sons and had the food delivered to the hotel? i would like to do this when i head down in September and was just wondering how far in advance you need to place the order to ensure it will be at the hotel at check in.

Thanks!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    We have done it ...and swear by it. They give you a 2 hr window for delivery and have most anything you need. The store is also fun to walk thru. I highly recommend it.

Cindyo,
    What time do they close on Sunday's or are thet open at all ?? We usually get to Aruba about 430 and by the time we get to hotel and check everything is closed, but this year we should be to hotel by about 2p.
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by danadog56 View Post
    Cindyo,
    What time do they close on Sunday's or are thet open at all ?? We usually get to Aruba about 430 and by the time we get to hotel and check everything is closed, but this year we should be to hotel by about 2p.
    Ling & Sons hours are 8 am-8 pm except Sunday. Sun. hours are 9am-1 pm. http://www.lingandsons.com/ling/home.do

That store is a blast....wierd things, good things, international things....
    Wierd=prune cake, ugh ...

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    That store is a blast....wierd things, good things, international things....
    Wierd=prune cake, ugh ...
    I enjoy going to Ling & Sons to pick out our food. Glad I'm not the only one who thinks it's interesting!

Michele, you have to go and just walk around. Great cheeses, snacks, cold cuts, booze, everything ya need. Also, nice international cookies, waters, juices, candies.....you must go...also sell aruba aloe stuff cheaper there, and they have an AAirlines there. cindyo