Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Ling and sons online ordering

Ling and sons online ordering

Does anybody have any input on ordering from ling and sons online? I have been to there website and it appears to offer a very limited selection to choose from with no options for meat what so ever. We will be renting a villa and the idea of ording our food in advance and having it waiting the fridge is very appealing. Just wondering if Im missing something or if it is what it is???

bon bini

Aruba since 1979
    Welcome to the forum

You might want to try a call or an email
    to them. If u have skype or magic jack
    the call is either free or real cheap.

Grocery Store Delivery

Do they have delivery to resort, and if so, which ones? And is there a list of items they deliver or, can you purchase everything for delivery?

thanx

http://www.lingandsons.com/do/getPag...-shopping.html

Delivery locations
    We deliver to the high-rise and low-rise hotel and timeshare resort areas.

Shop for selected products in Ling & Sons

http://www.lingandsons.com/getListin....do?entityId=1

MORE INFO
    Last edited by Arubalisa; 06-10-2012 at 05:51 PM.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    They give you a 2 hr window for delivery.
    Produce better picked by yourself

delivery

Since we are arriving late on a Saturday evening and the grocery stores have shortened hours on Sunday, we are planning to have some basic groceries delivered to La Cabana earlier in the day. I have already been in touch with La Cabana. That way we can wait until Monday for our first real trip to a grocery. Of course, Ling & Sons require a $50 minimum purchase for delivery.

Aruba since 1979
    be careful with perishables.
    lacabana stores the groceries in the bell station closet.....milk and refrigerated items could spoil.

re: the $50 minimum order.
    it is so easy to spend $50 at lings!

QUOTE=jbrid23456;228347]Since we are arriving late on a Saturday evening and the grocery stores have shortened hours on Sunday, we are planning to have some basic groceries delivered to La Cabana earlier in the day. I have already been in touch with La Cabana. That way we can wait until Monday for our first real trip to a grocery. Of course, Ling & Sons require a $50 minimum purchase for delivery.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I have the name of the day manager. Perhaps the promise of a tip will aid the groceries in finding their way into our refrigerator.

Quote Originally Posted by jbrid23456 View Post
    Since we are arriving late on a Saturday evening and the grocery stores have shortened hours on Sunday, we are planning to have some basic groceries delivered to La Cabana earlier in the day. I have already been in touch with La Cabana. That way we can wait until Monday for our first real trip to a grocery. Of course, Ling & Sons require a $50 minimum purchase for delivery.
    You could also go to Kong Fui (newer grocery store on Palm Beach Rd.) They are open until 8pm on Sundays.

I arrived early Sunday afternoon in April and was able to get everything I needed at Kong Fui that day with the exception of a couple of brands of champagne and wine that I prefer (which I picked up at Ling's the following day.)
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast