Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lings Grocery Delivery?

Food Store Delivery

Hi, I believe I read that there are grocery stores that will deliver to hotels and the order will be there when you arrive. Can anyone tell me the names of them? Also, are there any exceptionally good candy stores? We are going in May for a wedding and would like to make a basket for the couple to leave in their hotel room. Any suggestions? Thanks for your help.

Glad you asked that as I would also like the answer.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Ling and sons, order on line, have delivered to your hotel. Great service, no complaints, do it al the time..................
    Don't know of any candy stores, though I would imagine you can get some Dutch choc in the grocery store. Now that I think of it, there is a nice choc shop downstairs in the Renaissance Marina towers, but don't know the name.

I was debating on ordering from Ling and Sons or just grabbing some yogurt, milk and that kind of stuff for snacks at the hotel. We are staying at the Raddisson, is there a store inside the Raddisson that would sell milk, water, and snack type things? Do they have little refrigerators in the rooms at the Raddisson?
    Thanks for any advice.

Quote Originally Posted by jcmelly View Post
    I was debating on ordering from Ling and Sons or just grabbing some yogurt, milk and that kind of stuff for snacks at the hotel. We are staying at the Raddisson, is there a store inside the Raddisson that would sell milk, water, and snack type things? Do they have little refrigerators in the rooms at the Raddisson?
    Thanks for any advice.
    Yes to both, but the refrigerators are first come, first served. Not sure about the yogurt specifically at the Radisson's shop, but there is a mini market a short walk away at the Playa Linda Resort.

Baby Beach via topless Jeep! Flying Fishbone's restaurant

Smile Groceries

Yes, the Radisson has a really good selection of yogurts, fruit in am.
    Also, last year they were building lot of shops across from the
    Radisson. Did those get built to completion?
    If so, maybe there's a grocery/quick mart there.
    denise

renaissance private island, iguana joe's, madame janettes..
    the name of the chocolate store in the seaport mall under the renaissance marina hotel is a taste of belgium..it was started by the gentlemen who used to own le dome..
    Last edited by sagman17; 01-26-2008 at 12:22 AM.

food store delivery thank you

Thanks for the helpful info! I appreciate it.

Nice selection of Dutch treats at Super Food! Get some stroopwafels (warm them on hot tea cups before eating) and Scholiertje cookies with chocolate, Koetjesreep chocolate, and much more. Check also in their bakery for special cookies (pre-packed and fresh) and crackers (beschuit, Dutch jam, etc.) will make a fun basket for your friends.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast